PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 05-04-2014, 02:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
and will the be instructions on how to build it?
Old 05-05-2014, 10:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 830.10 MB
Hello Michael,

i will make it downloadable here. Ist easy to assemble if u know the parts, so u can use this here as instructions. Maybe i add some informations more. I used toothpicks for the axles. In my opinion carmodels Need turnable wheels.

I Need some time for Fixing some bugs and i want to build it with a curved Roof. So give me two weeks maybe more and u can take it from the download section

Have fun all.

PS: i used this model for the School. My mathstudents ( 11 to 12 years old) could take a Close look at the model, if they were fast enough in the exercises. They where very motivated today.
Old 05-17-2014, 03:17 AM

beta build available

Hi Folks,

i finished changes on the model and wrote an instruction. I Need to make new pics for the instruction, but i think the rest is okay. I Need betabuilders now. Please contact me through PM. I will send the files then.

Many colours will be available after this test. And i plan more variations.

Have fun all
Old 05-17-2014, 08:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
I'll be the first to try outs ok! i'll pm you right away!
Old 05-17-2014, 09:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
I have always been a fan of the bathtub design and your model definetely looks like a Nash. With a curved roof it will look even better. On a shorter wheelbase it could even be turned into a Nash Metropolitan (I LOVE these cute little cars). Clean, simple, well tought, nice job!

Cami
Google Adsense
Old 05-17-2014, 10:56 AM

Thank you very much Cami. I bought some of your cars and built two until today. They really look nice and i hope u finish your Projects and make them available. Please all of them. And by the way, i plan a metropolitan and maybe a rambler. I will also construct the two door Country Club Coupe Ambassador. And some models u never could buy. What about a Station Wagon or a street rod, maybe a Pickup. I still have some ideas and plan to realize as much as possible. All in the same scale.
Much later i want to try to use a bigger scale (1:32 or 43) with interior and engine. WeŽll see what happens.
Have fun all.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:20 AM

Smile New pics

Hello Folks,

here are some pics of the new curved Roof. In my opinion ist a bit to high. I will make a lower one soon. Have fun all.
Attached Thumbnails
OOps i did it again-gedc1123.jpg   OOps i did it again-gedc1124.jpg   OOps i did it again-gedc1125.jpg   OOps i did it again-gedc1127.jpg   OOps i did it again-gedc1128.jpg  

Old 05-20-2014, 05:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.75 MB
Sometimes it takes a very little to improve a model. Now it really says Nash! I like the two tone color combination as well.

Cami
Old 05-20-2014, 05:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
There's a simple, uncoloured Nash Metropolitan available at Nash Metropolitan - Paper Cutouts by PaperToys.com

It could serve as a basis for a more complex model.

I had one of these briefly back in the '60s. Cute yeah, but it looked sorta out of place alongside it's Impala stable mate.

Keep on snippin' ... Johnny.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:07 AM

Hello Folks,

thank you for your friendly comments. Soon i will post a Picture of the new lower Roof. Last changes will be made within a week or two. And then i will make it downloadable here. Dear John, i know this model. I will use it for improvements. But first i want to do some more Versions of the Ambassador. In each set there will be three different Roof colours and something extra.

Have fun all
Google Adsense