PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 06-18-2014, 07:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
comming soon? testing testing?

but not mine! this is very challenging to me this has lots of curves in it I'm testing this Porsche Carrera GT convertible to see what and how it will come of it! I know eviler wants to make a Porsche 959 concept car with lots of curves in it so I'm doing this one to get trained to do so more harder then it looks but I'm not giving up on it as of yet? I'm still going to make him one even if it's tough for me to master this I have for a lone time but the site is now dead! I even tried the way back machine it does not work either way so that totally failed on that subjected! it's not as good as it good but here is some of the build on it! and this was made by a designer named civi cheng the website still works but the models don't! if you want the files please p.m. me and i'll see what I can do!

3DPMS-Civi's workings
Attached Thumbnails
comming soon? testing testing?-dscf2632.jpg   comming soon? testing testing?-dscf2633.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 06-18-2014, 03:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael dazzo View Post
but not mine! this is very challenging to me this has lots of curves in it I'm testing this Porsche Carrera GT convertible to see what and how it will come of it! I know eviler wants to make a Porsche 959 concept car with lots of curves in it so I'm doing this one to get trained to do so more harder then it looks but I'm not giving up on it as of yet? I'm still going to make him one even if it's tough for me to master this I have for a lone time but the site is now dead! I even tried the way back machine it does not work either way so that totally failed on that subjected! it's not as good as it good but here is some of the build on it! and this was made by a designer named civi cheng the website still works but the models don't! if you want the files please p.m. me and i'll see what I can do!

3DPMS-Civi's workings
That Carrera looks very good to me Michael . Thank you for continuing with the 959! Building first that Carrera seems like a good plan. I hope you don't stress yourself about the 959 at all! . I can help you, for instance with testing parts (I cannot design), I'd love to!
Old 06-18-2014, 05:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
This looks great. I was on his website the other day and was disappointed that the downloads do not work any more, there are a few models I would love to have on there.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
wow that looks interesting!

I think you picked the hardest model (by Civi) to try first!
LOL
but, good job.

but the links, to the models, do appear to be dead.
http://3dpapermodel.w-web.com/3dpms/civi/civi.html
Old 06-19-2014, 07:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 7.35 GB
I like it, mate
Google Adsense
Old 06-19-2014, 02:11 PM

Thumbs up here's more of the build posche carrerra gt!

and thank's to air dave evilfer and inky and blueyeppoon I'm shocked you like the curves that much thank's for supporting me to do so?

and the posche 959 will be big as well with 1/20 size scale of parts galore! I will create this for evilfer as a free kit not just another paper toy! and if successful this mite be most wanted I will work my fingers to the bone to work things out and evilfer I have only one question? do you want and interior to go with it? it will not be ez but I can try to work it out! to test fit in the posche 959 paper model concept advances! but I got to put plastic in the windows to make it work?

but?? be warned!!! this will be a challenge to make the interior and windows I never ever made the interior or plastic see throu windows as of every model that I did in the past. or you car just have it without interior and plastic see thou windows just one piece paper model body only it's up to you. because I'm making this for your requested!

p.s. this steering wheel that I did only was from an image of a dashboard frame! that I shrunk it down to fit nicely into the dashboard that civi didn't make one only I add too!
Attached Thumbnails
comming soon? testing testing?-dscf2634.jpg   comming soon? testing testing?-dscf2635.jpg   comming soon? testing testing?-porsche-carrera-gt-big9.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Porsche-Carrera-GT-interior-1 - Shortcut.pdf (42.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 06-20-2014, 01:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Nice steering wheel, would love to try the real thing .
About the interior for the 959, I know I initially requested a model for the 959, but it is your design! So I think it must be your decision. For me, it is ok both with and w/o interior, I will build it in any case .
Old 06-20-2014, 01:16 PM

Wink ok no problem i'll see what i can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilfer View Post
Nice steering wheel, would love to try the real thing .
About the interior for the 959, I know I initially requested a model for the 959, but it is your design! So I think it must be your decision. For me, it is ok both with and w/o interior, I will build it in any case .
thank's if I can't do the interior I will do just one pieces body and paper windows tinted ones is that ok with you?

anyway the Porsche Carrera GT convertible is now completed! what do you guys and girls think??
Attached Thumbnails
comming soon? testing testing?-dscf2636.jpg   comming soon? testing testing?-dscf2637.jpg  
Old 06-20-2014, 01:28 PM

to inky what ones do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
This looks great. I was on his website the other day and was disappointed that the downloads do not work any more, there are a few models I would love to have on there.

me to send you? pm me! with your email please? and i'll send them to you!
Old 06-20-2014, 08:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.00 GB
Model looks very nice! Did you say this model was available from you?
Google Adsense