PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 06-23-2014, 08:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Wink this place is resurved for?

the Porsche 959 concept car as a requested by Evilfer! this will be a test fitting progress for a project 101# this will be a non interior paper model kit if successful. this will have also completed drawing of on how to build your very own Porsche 959 and yes it will have tabs on them all! coming soon paper parts to assemble! but not yet completed there is lots more to be created and design just right to look at the real original prototype! if your are a Porsche fan you mite wanna grab this hot one not seen anywere else paper Porsche exclusive most wanted! the body will be silver the glass of paper look a like will be tinted blue! and the rest will just say it will be a suprize!
Google Adsense
Old 06-24-2014, 01:15 PM

Red face got the blue prints now! what?

I have now the blue prints of the Porsche 959 concept car! I will start to build up some drawings tonight! at 8:00 pm and tomarrow at 1:00 pm.to 10:00 PM at night! working really hard to get around the curves and rounded areas if possible if everything got according to plan! this will be a 1/20 inch scale super model sized to profection! there will be a lot of parts to assemble may not be for begginners? but for advances! there will be two different type of wheels hups you can chose ether one! you wish to build and I will have other options also! in the near future projects!
Attached Thumbnails
this place is resurved for?-porsche_959.jpg  
Old 06-25-2014, 07:50 AM

I have yesterday and today to draw more of the Porsche 959 concept car lots to do parts to assemble to fit right not wrong? hopefully get things right not to mess up on this project 101# progress! fingering how this will come out in curves and rounded areas on card stock 110 lb 250 sheets from staples brand!
Old 06-30-2014, 10:08 AM

Thumbs up test sheets for the??

Porsche 959 concept car! here's a start to sheets of the Porsche 959 paper model testing first in black and white drawing free hand first? then try to build some of it to make shore it's works out together! see the Pics first? enjoy but don't build it as of yet just fitting together! it's not completed as of today it will take some time to master! piece by piece!
Attached Thumbnails
this place is resurved for?-porsche959-test-sheet.jpg   this place is resurved for?-porsche959-test-sheet1.jpg  
Old 06-30-2014, 12:57 PM

Thumbs up this is just a start!

I cut out the drawing and put them together so far so good what do you think! and this is not from card stock either it's from a printing thin paper only? just to see if it test fits nicely!
Attached Thumbnails
this place is resurved for?-dscf2647.jpg   this place is resurved for?-dscf2648.jpg   this place is resurved for?-dscf2649.jpg   this place is resurved for?-dscf2650.jpg   this place is resurved for?-dscf2651.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 07-01-2014, 08:22 AM

Thumbs up the next page 3 is a test page!

the next page is now up! parts 3 now in test fitting progress to look and see how it will turn out to be! enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
this place is resurved for?-porsche959-test-sheet2.jpg  
Old 07-01-2014, 09:37 AM

Angry this is a piece of sh*&

this is not looking good for a Porsche 959 concept car!!
if this project fails on me f*** it It will not be made! I hate it when this happenes! it really hurts to do a request that I can't do! right? and I know for a fact this won't be good made out of card stock either! what to do what to do? can't believe this is happing to me! that I know evilfer will not like this if here's reading this post! dame it!!!!!

well here's the pics of it anyway? anyway you'll all better then me! I just stink at it. :(
Attached Thumbnails
this place is resurved for?-dscf2652.jpg   this place is resurved for?-dscf2653.jpg  
Old 07-02-2014, 07:01 AM

well my mom told me don't give up! try it on card stock instead of printing paper bends to much!" I think she's right if I try it on cardstock 110 lb that would be helpful I will go with that and see what happened to that!
Old 07-02-2014, 08:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael dazzo View Post
well my mom told me don't give up! try it on card stock instead of printing paper bends to much!" I think she's right if I try it on cardstock 110 lb that would be helpful I will go with that and see what happened to that!
Hi Michael,

Wow, to be honest I'm really impressed. I think thin paper is very difficult to work with. I printed once a model on it and it was impossible to build. So I hope in cardstock your design will be easier to build.

Having said that, I think this fitting test already shows the unique style of the car, so good job! Thank you very much for your hard work :D.

Eloy
Old 07-02-2014, 10:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
about thin paper

It is more difficult with thin paper but it is a very good way to have more details. you can do it if the model is small. the negative is that it will be fragile. believe me you can do miracles with thin paper. you can also harden it if you paint it with enamel paints.
Google Adsense