PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 07-29-2014, 03:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up this is new and builded!

you all know me by now I have created my first paper model with rolling wheels of all time high exclusive model that you can roll on the floor in papercraft style the model is now all ready made but? the idea was mine to make it move on all four wheels! but? you have to use the impossible paper hard to do make metal axles out of paper card stock round enough to make them roll. It's now been discovered that you can do the impossible not from plastic or metal or wood or a straw!
anyway there is more then just calling it paper craft it's more then just a toy! it's something everyone would like to do with there paper creativeaty
I know things that can not be made and some can do!
anyway this is what I did! enjoy!

1978 ford megastar (GHIA) with exclusive rolling tires and axles please do not ever glue the axles to the chassic floor! or they will not roll!
Attached Thumbnails
this is new and builded!-dscf2674.jpg   this is new and builded!-dscf2675.jpg   this is new and builded!-dscf2676.jpg   this is new and builded!-dscf2677.jpg   this is new and builded!-1977-ford-megastar-1-ghia-concept-geneva-prototype-s-le.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 07-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
awesome! great with rollng wheels too! thank god someone finally painted a weird car orange!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:20 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Hey Michael,

Great build, neat looking car.

Can I ask of you to make a better title when you post your next model?
1978 Ford/Ghia Megastar is a great title, and helps the reader to be attracted to reading your posts

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.02 GB
Great model. Rolling wheels are a nice touch.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Got a link Michael?
Google Adsense
Old 07-30-2014, 08:03 AM

Thumbs up the sheets of the fordmegastar papermodel!

how's that rick? I have only 4 sheets and the axles made out of paper you have to do on your own way? I don't have them made just cuts for a sheet of cardstock paper! but I believe you will find a way out! unless you need help on the other side of this forum? anyway here is the parts that are needed to be build! if any problems please pm me right away and I'll see what I can do to help out here! p.s. also can draw it out for you if needed! to Elliott no link? sorry but I'll posted it on my website and blog!
to at6 thanks to spaceagant-9 that's the real color of the original car color! and yes to rick there is more coming to this forum! I'm going to do more moving wheels on more of my paper concept car models! the secrete is glue the axle together and use a netting needle put it throw the axle tube take both of your hands and rub it together until it stick together like a rounded tube! then with the chasse use a hole puncha punch holes in all the right places! make the a little more bigger hole but not to big make shore that the hole is big enough to go right throw it! and make shore that the papercardstock tube slips right throw it! so it can roll freely round and turn and don't glue the axles to the chasse or wheels will not rotate!
so?? I hope this will exsplane it all! to you! how it works wounders!
Attached Thumbnails
this is new and builded!-fordmegastarconcept.jpg   this is new and builded!-fordmegastarconcept1.jpg   this is new and builded!-fordmegastarconcept2.jpg   this is new and builded!-fordmegastarconcept3.jpg   this is new and builded!-ford-logos.png  

Old 07-30-2014, 02:18 PM

it's now ready to get so grab it on my website or blog! it's here!

papermodelmatersexclusive's enjoy!
Old 07-31-2014, 05:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 152.73 MB
un modelo muy llamativo, felicitaciones

a very striking pattern, congratulations