PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 05-21-2016, 11:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Lada Niva Britrex

britrex.com/EN/niva.html

Hello, I would like to introduce my new model - russian 4x4 Lada Niva. It can be downloaded for free on my website
Google Adsense
Old 05-30-2016, 03:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Welcome to Paper Modelers Britrex. Nice looking model. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the one that was marketed as a Lada Niva Cossack in UK? My interest? I came very close to buying a real one a few years back when we first moved up into the mountains. I was looking for a 4x4 that my wife could/would also drive, but she vetoed everything I ran past her as too big.

Being unfamiliar with any Lada, I arranged to meet up with a club on a nearby green lane drive, but as directions to the meet were vague we didn't connect, and there were no local Cossacks to view. A little later she turned a Suzuki Jimny down as a "Barbie Car" that she wouldn't be seen dead in. When I said "4x4 don't come any smaller than that luv", she said "OK, better just get what you want, and I won't drive it." A Range Rover Classic arrived on my driveway within a week. We both love it, but no, she won't drive it.

i have downloaded the Lada but I can't promise to build it anytime soon as my fingers are currently chemo damaged, but I will get to it eventually. Have you any other designs? I couldn't see any links to explore your site further.