PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 09-22-2016, 07:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Christmas is Coming!

At another forum, I am in charge of posting monthly theme announcements, and I made an error. I thought October was the Christmas theme, but it isn't until November ... Senior Moment

So, I'd whipped this repaint together to start the hoard off.

As I said, this is a repaint, with just some of my ideas on a re-engineering project. The truck is a Peterbilt from Bilsport JR, which now has to be accessed by Wayback Machine, web.archive.org/web/20120210235504/http://www.bilsportjunior.se/vikbilar.php. Go to the earliest date and it should be there. If you want to see what else Wayback can pull up, go to web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.bilsportjunior.se/vikbilar/*

When I was researching buildings for the Steampunk theme, I was looking at various old brew houses, and considered doing the St. Louis Brew House section with the clock tower. Lots of photos with Christmas lights. And I thought 'This year, forget the Coca-Cola truck, and let's make Uncle Auggie proud in the Brew House in the sky'

And yes, Dave, when I work out my re-engineered model, I'm also planning on doing the Clydesdales truck to go with your most excellent beer wagon
Google Adsense