PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 04-08-2017, 09:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Unhappy this was suspose to be a suprize for all

well?? it's not! anymore anther paper model down the tubes again?? :(
I'm not very happy anymore like I used to be anyway coming next month in May will be my 50th birthday I was hoping one of you models out there some where would make me a special kind of concept car of any kind would be happy to suprized me but I didn't think it would be so eazy to make something for me and then you would all probily say ( then everyone to would want the same thing too! so if you can't don't worry I'm going to retire at age 50 not going to do any more models here or on my website either! anyway here is my last one it's 1988 Pontiac Banshee concept car!

but?? if you want it I'm telling you now your wasting your time and your inks cartrage as well?

it's not worth it!
Attached Thumbnails
this was suspose to be a suprize for all-pontiac-banshee-biggest.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-pontiac-banshee-biggest1.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-pontiac-banshee-biggest2.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-pontiac-banshee-biggest3.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-pontiac-banshee-biggest4.jpg  

this was suspose to be a suprize for all-1988_pontiac_banshee_concept_12.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-1988_pontiac_banshee_concept_finished_clay.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-1988_pontiac_banshee_concept_10.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-1988_pontiac_banshee_concept_02.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-1988_pontiac_banshee_concept_01.jpg  

this was suspose to be a suprize for all-012a_zpse4f414c8.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 04-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 576.80 MB
way very cool! always enjoy your cars!!
Old 04-09-2017, 11:28 AM

Unhappy here is my last one sob sin goodbye

this will be my final paper model concept car unless a miracle happens! because I'm not good at it anymore! so enjoy my last pics!
Attached Thumbnails
this was suspose to be a suprize for all-dscf4071.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-dscf4072.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-dscf4073.jpg   this was suspose to be a suprize for all-dscf4074.jpg  
Old 04-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Aw Mike, don't do that. Sounds like a case of burnout and feeling underappreciated to me. Take a break for awhile, find something else that you can enjoy, stay in touch here and come back to making cars - concept or otherwise when you're ready. I, for one, appreciate all the hours and hard work that you put into your concept car models. I can't build them, unfortunately, because my hands shake and tremble. Doesn't stop me from enjoying rhe forum though. Stick around and keep in touch. Read through some of the other non-car marvelous builds here on the forum. You might find inspiration in the strangest places.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Build something you have not designed, perhaps another persons kit or two. Take a load off the head and then maybe revisit an old kit again that you designed and change it.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Aw Mike, don't do that. Sounds like a case of burnout and feeling underappreciated to me. Take a break for awhile, find something else that you can enjoy, stay in touch here and come back to making cars - concept or otherwise when you're ready. I, for one, appreciate all the hours and hard work that you put into your concept car models. I can't build them, unfortunately, because my hands shake and tremble. Doesn't stop me from enjoying rhe forum though. Stick around and keep in touch. Read through some of the other non-car marvelous builds here on the forum. You might find inspiration in the strangest places.
thank you everyone for your comments but it's not just that! it's not to be able to build your own just like me when I create them too much you see what I'm trying to do is the Impossablie to make things right! I was hoping one of you can help me out on one of your own designs or help me improve on one of mine own!
Old 04-10-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
Build something you have not designed, perhaps another persons kit or two. Take a load off the head and then maybe revisit an old kit again that you designed and change it.
and thank's Pixlepusher I will try another task idea! thank you again for that!
Old 04-11-2017, 08:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Hi Michael,

Sorry, to hear you are thinking of stopping designing. Please take so time off, give it a go at a later date.

Will really miss your designs, I like checking them out!

Thank you for all you've done for this website! You have helped make this a great place, Thank You!

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Old 04-11-2017, 09:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpusher View Post
Have a look at these Mikey ... https://www.facebook.com/skydrafter/

They are big scale as you like them, and some of them are free. Building one just might rekindle your designing interests. I always enjoy your posts and will be sorry to see them finish. You sure pick on some lesser known, but gorgeous vehicles.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
You have to do something you enjoy. Do things for you, and share if you feel like it, but I learned a long time ago that it is a rare thing for anyone to actually build what I share. If they do, they still probably won't take photos of it and share.

When I get burnt out, I change subjects. I did a redesign of a military vehicle not too long ago. Pick up a model that is out there, and figure out what you would do different with it. I also enjoy taking vintage model/toys and turning them into a better model. And sometimes, I just build something that seems interesting at the time.

But you have to step back when it stops being fun. Step back, not walk away.

Thank you for your models. Although I have only built a few, they help me to realize ways to do models that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.
Google Adsense