PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 11-29-2017, 05:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Merry christmas to all my friends!!

a special Christmas from cars 3 character in my own design! detailed to the maximum! not colored yet? I'm doing a Christmas version of my favorite cars 3 character Jackson Storm only up till Christmas Day! it's only Limitied after that I'm not releasing it after that! oh? one more thing I'm retireing at age 50 years of my model making next year there will be no more new paper models anymore in 2018? just making yours only so grape this only one time only to my friends and it have not been tested yet? untell I have to color it too! or color it yourself! your choice is yours! releasing it out soon as possible!

your friend Michael here are samples only!
Attached Thumbnails
Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-2017.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20171.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20172.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20173.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20174.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 11-30-2017, 04:38 PM

Thumbs up now in full color!

enjoy my last paper model this year and now on to the model sheets!
Attached Thumbnails
Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-2017-color.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20171-color.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20172-color.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20173-color.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-merry-chritmas-jackson-storm-20174-color.jpg  

Old 11-30-2017, 11:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Thanks, Mike. Very Xmas looking car you've got there.

Papermate
Old 12-01-2017, 10:08 AM

Thumbs up thanks papermate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Thanks, Mike. Very Xmas looking car you've got there.

Papermate
I did the best for last one! I'm sorry I'm not doing anymore models if rick wants to take me off the list in this forum it's ok because I've been here a long time and not doing anymore paper models I don't belong here anymore you all are great modelers! but I don't fit the bill anymore! any way here are the pdf files Merry Christmas too everybody and everyone! as promised
Attached Files
File Type: pdf a jacksonstorm christmas 2017.pdf (1.28 MB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf a jacksonstorm christmas 20171.pdf (634.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf a jacksonstorm christmas 20172.pdf (247.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf a jacksonstorm christmas 20173.pdf (335.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf a jacksonstorm christmas 20174.pdf (84.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:20 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Mike,

Please stop with being negative, you are valued member of this forum, I am not going to remove you, or delete any of your work or posts.

build models from other designers, there a lot of cool cars out there, so have fun with it

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Google Adsense
Old 12-01-2017, 01:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 969.48 MB
Michael,
Thank you for the Christmas auto. I have a Grand Nephew that will enjoy this one, when I build it. We have all enjoyed your models and posts, so after retirement, follow our builds and give us advice and encouragement. We like having you around.
John
Old 12-02-2017, 04:32 PM

Thumbs up thank's rickstef for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstef View Post
Mike,

Please stop with being negative, you are valued member of this forum, I am not going to remove you, or delete any of your work or posts.

build models from other designers, there a lot of cool cars out there, so have fun with it

Rick
your very kind words do teach me a lesson or too? that I shouldn't quit or retire on my model making techneeks! and I will continue on making models throw out of next year 2018!

valued member?! I didn't even know I was that important!
Attached Thumbnails
Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4481.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4482.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4483.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4484.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4485.jpg  

Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4486.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4487.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4488.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4489.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4490.jpg  

Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4491.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4492.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4493.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4494.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4495.jpg  

Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4496.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4497.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4498.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4499.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4500.jpg  

Old 12-02-2017, 04:38 PM

Thumbs up thank's missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileer View Post
Michael,
Thank you for the Christmas auto. I have a Grand Nephew that will enjoy this one, when I build it. We have all enjoyed your models and posts, so after retirement, follow our builds and give us advice and encouragement. We like having you around.
John
and I know hill love it too? if he is a Jackson storm fan! from cars 3!
Attached Thumbnails
Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4501.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4502.jpg  
Old 12-02-2017, 04:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Thank you, Michael. That looks very good.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:26 AM

Thumbs up this is something for everyone!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year too? and who's ever Jewish Happy Hanukkah 2017 too? enjoy the pretty pics!

Your Dear Friend for Life!
Attached Thumbnails
Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4504.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4505.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4506.jpg   Merry christmas to all my friends!!-dscf4507.jpg  
Google Adsense