PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 01-20-2018, 02:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up the new lamborghini raton concept car!!

the new paper concept model is here again?! this Lamborghini Raton Concept from Serpetti logo manufactured by Lamborghini Motors new slick lines and aerodynamics! styling to the maximum! to made out of paper model style! I've been working out my designs a lot! well anyway here is the prototype model and the model sheets!
Attached Thumbnails
the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-fdb9e3_a7eb5d002bbe435ab437a33d5ca4cd5d.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-vision-gran-turismo-vittorio-serpetti-4.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-maxresdefault.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-advetador-concept-color.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept1-color.jpg  

the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept2-color.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept3-color.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept4-color.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept5-color.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept6-color.jpg  

the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept7-color.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-lamborghini-raton-concept8-color.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-23-2018, 04:19 PM

Thumbs down a lot of things are wrong! not good to share.

this is not looking good enough to share! so there is a lot of parts to fix and redone over and over again! please don't build this one! thank's
Attached Thumbnails
the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4558.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4559.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4560.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4561.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4562.jpg  

the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4563.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4564.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4565.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4566.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4567.jpg  

the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4568.jpg  
Old 01-23-2018, 04:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
no no no no
Thats not a Lamborghini design.
Its just awful.
The body panels are ridiculous.
Its doesn't seem to have a chasssis or anything underneath?
LOL
And the colour is horrendous.

Your skills are fine Mike...
but even your skills will not make that car work!
Old 01-23-2018, 05:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Knowing that Lamborghini tends to use names of fighting bulls looked it up - el terrible Ratón[3] (the terrible Mouse) for killing three people in bullfighting rings in Spain between 2006–11[1] and injuring thirty more. Will say this object tends to kill any sense of tasteful design.
So as Airdave says don't think you can make it work except to put it in a crusher.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.75 GB
This Lambo has the stylings of a town car !! Sure it's not a Citreon ?
Old 01-24-2018, 04:33 PM

Angry may be now it's time to give it up.

I'm now doing very well at paper modeling techneeks anymore! my life is like hell I don't need to be here anymore I wanna leave now so I'm now going to bother with all the details this forums I've been here for many many years I don't know what else to do? I thouth I could do better now it's worse then I can do! I can kiss my sorry @ss goodby! that's all for now! I'm no paper model designer who am I kidding? I'm a disaster area waiting to happen!
Old 01-24-2018, 04:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Mike, don't misunderstand the comments.
We all think your work is just fine.

This time, its the car design that we don't like.

No matter what the skill of the designer, that car will never look good!
But thats not your fault.
Try something else and don't worry about this one.
Its not worth it.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.15 GB
How about a nice Countach instead? Maybe the one from the Cannonball Run movie.The car Adrienne Barbeau was driving. That aside, if anyone can do a model of that green Lambo you're trying to do, it's you. You're a very good designer. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Especially, yourself.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.75 GB
Mike -I wasn't having a pop at you, only the styling of the subject car.
I only build, you design, there was deff no personal 'attack' coming from me, just I didn't like how the car was styled. These are much prettier Lambos out there, that was all. Stay with us.😸😸😸
Old 01-25-2018, 08:18 AM

Talking thank's to everyone but? now!!!! i think I've got it?

I redid over the back part of the Lamborghini again I like it so far! but I love Lamborghini 's I wish I could make a real life size one?! but for now I will countinue making improvements more and more as I retry every modeling parts and try to changing them to make it look much better as I do blue prints parts!
Attached Thumbnails
the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4569.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-dscf4571.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-extra-parts-exstended-shapes.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-fixed-parts-back-glass-designing-raton.jpg   the new lamborghini raton concept car!!-fixed-parts-lamborghini-raton.jpg  

Google Adsense