PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 09-05-2019, 06:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.57 MB
Ichimaya's papercraft cars

Ichimaya had a wonderful site with some elegant and easy to construct cars from the golden age of the 30s-60s. His blog also contained some exquisitely detailed Formula 1 cars, such as the Honda RA300, but I'm unaware of whether the actual PDFs were ever made available for downloading and use. From what I can deduce, the site links you to a Yahoo Japan site and I can't tell whether anything can be downloaded.

Anyone have any new information on Ichimaya? I'd love it if some of the detailed models were available for purchase on ecardmodels. There were so many nicely done models posted on his page, but no downloads were ever made available. The wantan-cards.tumblr link appears to have cached images from his old site. Would appreciate anyone in the group, familiar with Japanese being able to give some insight as to links to these models.
https://wantan-cards.tumblr.com/page/7
Google Adsense
Old 09-05-2019, 06:51 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Here is a link to the proper site of Ichiyama
Home of カードの兵隊

and there is a download button on the menu on the left

it seems that the kits that were hosted on Japanese version of Geocities have been lost, maybe he is aware, and is working on relocating them
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 03-03-2022, 01:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 592.55 MB
2022 and counting....
yes, in addition to the honda ra300, the lotus 49, and the scale model of susuka, monaco old style, and so many old f1 have been lost, I searched in previous threads and read that someone sent him a message and he did not respond.

since 2019 so many things have happened in this world... I just hope that one day everyone can enjoy these models again.

(by the way, the wayback machine you can take a look at some "broken" pages of ichiyama... but no files, you should search in 2018... and you will see the images)

Is it possible to publish wayback links, only from the pages to "take a look"? (administrator?)