PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 03-16-2020, 02:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Exclamation well it's a 1/18 scale big model to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whulsey View Post
Pretty cool! Did you do it to any scale or just 'eyeball engineering'; since in the shot of you holding it, it looks around 1/12th?
it's that it looks big it is big a whole lot of parts to assemble! and some moving parts like the front wheels I called them white wall tires!
blue and gold plating parts mixed with silver and two tone blue like the 50's cars gm's calling General Motors cars i found this in an auto show book that i buy is the year 2000-1900 now revers it to 1900-2000 i will show you where i got this image! and idea how i did it i'm going to send it in a PDF Files too but?? this image is not in full color so i what i did i made it a color that i love to try it out! and it's steerable too! i didn't wanna make any mistake on this project! and you were right it wasn't a 1877 year of the Oldsmobile!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Oldsmobile 1909 autoshow 1900-2000 document.pdf (2.80 MB, 18 views)
Old 03-17-2020, 08:47 AM

Thumbs up i had to make more movable axles movements!

now it really looks good from an angle pose pic they move more faster from left to right!
Attached Thumbnails
a new project 101 aka old classic in 1877-1909-oldsmobile-big10.jpg   a new project 101 aka old classic in 1877-dscf5933.jpg  
Old 03-17-2020, 08:56 AM

Thumbs up here is the extra replacement parts!

PDF Files on the way!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf exter parts front axles replacement document.pdf (444.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-20-2020, 07:05 AM

i'm working out the instructions on how?

to build your very own 1909 Oldsmobile classic car! with over 13 pages of parts fitting in to slots you have to maybe! you have to wait until i completed the whole thing too i'm pencil and pencil sketching it out as best as I can! it's about 1/18 scale size model there is going to to be some spots that is no gluing required! like the wheels and the front axles movable parts! means do not glue! just look at the instructions when i'm done with them all!! as soon as posed here on this forum!
Old 03-26-2020, 02:47 PM

Thumbs up i have finally done!

with the 1909 Oldsmobile Instructions on How To Build Your Very Own Paper Model With movable parts! in card stock and this will help you all on how to do it! and if you have any problems with this model please p.m.me and I'll help you out what problems your having trouble with it's over 13 pages of parts please post pics of it when your done! just take your time with it i put a lot of effort to make it right thank you for all your support you have giving me working things out this is Not an easy model if your kids want to make it that's
ok by me! and yes please give me credit on this one please and if you see this model stolen online please p.m. me! and give me that link to the location thank you again your friend for life M.B.E.D.

i'm going to send you now the PDF Files Remember! this is a free model and big enough to make!

have fun enjoy a free model of the past bring it all back to the late 1900's!
Google Adsense