PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 04-05-2020, 12:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up pacificwind's desoto fireflite model

Hi! Pacificwind i'm doing your model of a 1957 Desoto Fireflite i did a fix up on your model i even give it a nice paint job i hope you like it! i did some extra parts to it! like 3d tires and wheels too i paint them as well! if you like it i will gladly send you the extra parts as well! and i will credit you as well
are you going to more fin cars of the 50's besides this one!
Attached Thumbnails
pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6009.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6010.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6011.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 04-05-2020, 01:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 317.47 MB
Nice to see you building my "wreck".
It's not really a real paper model but rather a paper car you need to restore...(it doesn't have bumpers, mirrors, rear lights, etc.)
If you want to upload your modified version here, feel free to do that. I don't mind.
My model was originally in 1/63 but your is definitely bigger. 1/25 or 1/24?

I'm still hoping that one day someone will make something crazy with this DeSoto. Turn it into a hot rod, Mad Max style vehicle or into a pickup/ute.

I don't think I'll do any other fin cars.
However, I have an unfinished project of 1950 Chevrolet Deluxe 4-door sedan which I think is a beautiful car too.

Here's also my original thread for this 1957 DeSoto Fireflite. Maybe you'll find something useful here, Michael.
1957 DeSoto Fireflite - Somewhere in Santiago de Cuba
Old 04-06-2020, 09:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up to PacificWind i'm going to send you the model in pdf flies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificWind View Post
It's not really a real paper model but rather a paper car you need to restore...(it doesn't have bumpers, mirrors, rear lights, etc.)
If you want to upload your modified version here, feel free to do that. I don't mind.

I'm still hoping that one day someone will make something crazy with this DeSoto. Turn it into a hot rod, Mad Max style vehicle or into a pickup/ute.

However, I have an unfinished project of 1950 Chevrolet Deluxe 4-door sedan which I think is a beautiful car too.

Here's also my original thread for this 1957 DeSoto Fireflite. Maybe you'll find something useful here, Michael.
and no
offense i didn't want to copy your version of bumpers side view mirrors etc...i wanted to design a better way in 3D version to fit just right! just p.m. me and will talk more about what i did to support you to do better!
Attached Thumbnails
pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6012.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6013.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6014.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6015.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6016.jpg  

pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6017.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6018.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6019.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6020.jpg   pacificwind's desoto fireflite model-dscf6021.jpg  

Old 04-06-2020, 10:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificWind View Post

After the '57 Chevy I did, I totally understand not doing any more fins