PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 04-27-2020, 04:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?

i think? it was i hard one that i couldn't think where the interior go's and the front head lights on the other hand? but i did mastered all the parts were they all should go the back of the fins where not showing on the model so? i did the way that i think it should go! now it's all done nicely and neat it's was a two door convertible not a four door and I thought Lincolns were all 4 doors of what years they were made i never knew that i ever see a two door convertible four seats it's nice to see one out of paper very rear and unique! anyway here is the completed build enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6048.jpg   i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6049.jpg   i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6050.jpg   i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6051.jpg   i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6052.jpg  

i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6053.jpg   i finally build this one that i wanted to build the Lincoln Continental 1957?-dscf6054.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 05-02-2020, 04:01 AM

Total Downloaded: 58.25 MB
One of my favorites from the 50's
Old 05-02-2020, 04:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 731.91 MB
All well and good - but why such blurry photos?
greeting