PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 07-01-2020, 01:19 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up more build of a female bunny type b

this is coming out like i never could imaged! anyway here is more of my own design of a bunny female type b body and pants!
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6178.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6179.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6180.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6181.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6182.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6183.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6184.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6185.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6186.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6187.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6188.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6189.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6190.jpg  
Old 07-01-2020, 01:55 PM

Thumbs up to more photos of lola bunny the motorcycle bunny type b

lola bunny from space jam but now for the best part the basket ball motorcycle! build up!
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6191.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6192.jpg  
Old 07-03-2020, 09:39 AM

Thumbs up yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's done and now for the final results!

now it's fabulous design among the rest of the lola bunny's new motorcycle in 3D! and as soon as i fix every thing and parts it will be release again! in a pdf files! all in one! i even made a stand for the heavyness of lola and the motorcycle! and don't worry it stands up without tipping over of the extra whate! there was no more lift to add on photos i'll have to do the next post sorry!
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6193.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6194.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6195.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6196.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6197.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6198.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6199.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6200.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6201.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6202.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6203.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6204.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6205.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6206.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6207.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6208.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6209.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6210.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6211.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6212.jpg  

Old 07-03-2020, 09:45 AM

Talking continuing again!

more leftout photos
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6213.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6214.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-stand.jpg  
Old 07-04-2020, 10:43 AM

Talking to say something to everyone including the one who made the helmet!

i want to give him all the credit on the helmet the fits over Lola bunny's head and cheeks i know he did a great job on humans bodys in paper model forums
but all i needed to do was a female body in a bunny fourm this is the best i can do but don't give me credit on the helmet please i just recolored it rickstef if this is not right please delete the post or the document and i'm sorry to the designer about the helmet if this is i copyright infragment i must say to the designer without permission recoloring it but i'm not claming it mine own!

to be honest! i didn't want to delete or erase it off his model page! just delete
the helmet part if you think i did something wrong!
Google Adsense
Old 07-09-2020, 10:23 AM

Thumbs up i didn't like the stand at all so i added a base to it!

it kept falling over and over so i got over it so i had to do something else to it! to make it stand up better! and it worked out very well done! well?? what do you think of the new base stand up look better or worse???
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6215.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6216.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6217.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6218.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf stand2.pdf (125.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-14-2020, 03:28 PM

Thumbs up bugs bunny's new motorcycle called carrot star!!!

and anothere recolored helmet added but new one! but not mine just a website not there anymore but it's on the way way back machine! another jp site i already did bugs bunny but?? the helmet was to small to fit over his head and cheeks so i enlarged it to make it bigger and now it fits on him very well! but there was still a problem with the whiskers on bugs bunny's face was hard to fit into place so i had to take them off and trim his cheeks down a little! and the whiskers i saved for something else! and the tail is more of 3D like realistic looks and his leather jacket and carrot leather pants with a carrot largo belt! looks so now i'm going to do a carrot motorcycle that i designed all by my self just like lola bunny's lomsportsautomatic one now for bugs bunny's new look's!

sorry but i only can upload 20 files so i will start on the next post!
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6219.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6220.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6221.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6222.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6223.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6224.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6225.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6226.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6227.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6228.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6229.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6230.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6231.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6232.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6233.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6234.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6235.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6236.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6237.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6238.jpg  

Old 07-14-2020, 03:33 PM

Thumbs up continuing again!

more photos coming up
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6239.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6240.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6241.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6242.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6243.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6244.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6245.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6246.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6247.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6248.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6249.jpg  
Old 07-15-2020, 05:39 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Pretty cool, Michael. You did a great job on this one.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:26 AM

Thumbs up thank's rockpapersscissor for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockpaperscissor View Post
Pretty cool, Michael. You did a great job on this one.

now for the motorcycle carrot star part the start of the carrot design! and some of the building photos in progress!
Attached Thumbnails
lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6250.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6251.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6252.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6253.jpg   lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6254.jpg  

lola bunny racing on a motorcycle??-dscf6255.jpg  
Google Adsense