PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 08-12-2020, 05:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up space jam 2 is returning next year 2021!

and i like to see it as a collection July 16 2021! so i'm releasing it again my own creation on the Lolamobel 2021 prototype models and the Bugs Bunny 2021 these concept cars were made for bugs and Lola bunny it's a shame no one else would design such a dream car like this one it's only a limited time so if you want to try to build it good luck and please i like to see some photos of the finished build or you can look into my boggle web page for additional instructions photos help not even Warner Bros! ever thought that they ever know who did this drawing int 3D paper models but wait!!!they don't
do this kind of stuff either! i have other idea's in my head about cartoon characters that come to mind! Bugs Bunny! has been the most popular cartoon character ever besides Lola Bunny is still new to us all ! Warner Bros need more of Lola Bunny cartoons but they only use her for sports cartoons only live and animated shows that's why? i made this prototype models that were never created by other people why you say?? i don't know i have them now both of them available right now! for free!! P.S. these cars are not real yet? untill further notices!!
and not for the link!

papermodelmatersexclusive's: the dead site is now officially opened again and updated!! new exclusively papermodel of the lolamobel 2021 spacejam style concept car! made by me michael bunny exclusive dazzo!!!

papermodelmatersexclusive's: October 2018
Attached Thumbnails
space jam 2 is returning next year 2021!-dscf6310.jpg   space jam 2 is returning next year 2021!-dscf6311.jpg   space jam 2 is returning next year 2021!-dscf6312.jpg   space jam 2 is returning next year 2021!-dscf6313.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-13-2020, 07:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
notices something about these cars there not in the movie but they will be just a fan art type of paper model

https://www.google.com/search?q=Spac...gs_ivs=1#tts=0