PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 11-12-2020, 12:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up assembling 3D bumper!

next the chassis and then the tires wheels and 3D future hubcaps!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6671.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6672.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6673.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6674.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6675.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6676.jpg  
Old 11-13-2020, 10:52 AM

Thumbs up and now for this?

the rest of the building in progress is done and no mistake on this one! enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6677.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6678.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6679.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6680.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6681.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6682.jpg  
Old 11-13-2020, 12:27 PM

Thumbs up another masterpiece by me! in to 3D!!!!

A tribute to Syd mead's wonderful art work! and futuristic designs! and this is the 3rd car that I did and I think I will do more futuristic car in the near beyond future as well as back grounds of this cars as well! so enjoy this and more as i do drawings of them!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6683.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6684.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6685.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6686.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6687.jpg  

Old 11-14-2020, 06:25 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Congratulations, Michael. It looks great. You're taking on some complex shapes. The bumper looks like it was challenging. The wheel covers came out terrific. Nice job overall.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:57 PM

Thumbs up Syd mead's last model idea for this year! the sentinel II Concept!

today this will be my last paper model of Syd mead's creation drawing by me! but? not test build yet! so I don't know how this one will be until completed! but I hops to get this one before December 1 2020?
just test sheets for now but don't do anything until done!
Google Adsense
Old 11-26-2020, 08:52 AM

Thumbs up some photos of the building in progress!!!!!!!

and this one is going to be hard to master build! and now for some images of the building of the sentinel II concept car of Syd Mead's work in 3D!!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-syd_mead_sentinel-ii_auto_concept.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6697.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6698.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6699.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6700.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6701.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6702.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6703.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6704.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6705.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6706.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6707.jpg  
Old 11-26-2020, 12:12 PM

Thumbs up more done just one part fixed and added!!

and more building coming soon looking for updates!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6708.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6709.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6710.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6711.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6712.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6713.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6714.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6715.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6716.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-fixed-parts-syd-meads-sentinel-ii.jpg  

Old 11-26-2020, 04:05 PM

Thumbs up continuing again!

and more and more done!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6717.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6718.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6719.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6720.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6721.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6722.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6723.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6724.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6725.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6726.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6727.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6728.jpg  
Old 11-27-2020, 02:10 PM

Thumbs up putting on the fixing parts!

and now done but too many mistakes but it will not be released just sharing only! anyway happy thanks giving to everyone! I had to change everything over and over again I'm sick and tyerded of making mistakes on my project! $^*O&^E# oh forget it! the model is done and that's the last one! for now on! now I have a Christmas idea in my own drawing but not here in this post!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6729.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6730.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6731.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6732.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6733.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6734.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6735.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6736.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6737.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6738.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6739.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6740.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6741.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6742.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6743.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6744.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6745.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6746.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6747.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6748.jpg  

Old 11-27-2020, 02:13 PM

Question only one more left!

and forgot the bumper!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6749.jpg  
Google Adsense