PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 11-05-2020, 04:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!

this is a futurealistic van of syd mead's creation turning it in to 3D!!! all paper all the time! it's a sci fi van called the hypervan syd mead's statue model I found images and saw it and I wanted to turn it into a masterpiece!~ and I did but? I found the one I did in 2009! the prints to only go 2 out of 5 pages! so I saved them but? I had to get the other 3 that I found! and started to clean them and recolor the other 3 pages of parts and build it and building it but? I wanted to make the wheels roll freely and I had an idea how to do it! it's in the works of the paper model version of this was not an easy task! but? I did the impossible work! that I did to this paper model version! not to the images the I found on the web!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dec142328.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-4ab905bf2856ea7095e326949cdf15c5.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-12-01-2003-13b.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-download.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-181ch01_syd-mead-hypervan_02.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-f915c0dffb12dddf8e43574cd249b8fb.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 11-05-2020, 04:21 PM

Talking more of the work and design of syd mead's art work!

now for the instructions on how to build it!~ and did you know how that I made the wheels move!? I put tiny paper card stock tubs cut them short and cut the both sides left and right carefully! as going to show you how to do it!~ enjoy and I hope you like it! too!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6613.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6614.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6615.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6616.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6617.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6618.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6619.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6620.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6621.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6622.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6623.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6624.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6625.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6626.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6627.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6628.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6629.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6630.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6631.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6632.jpg  

Old 11-05-2020, 04:26 PM

Thumbs up still more coming!

and I have some more projects in mind!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6633.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6634.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6635.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6636.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6637.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6638.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6639.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6640.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6641.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6642.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6643.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6644.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6645.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6646.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6647.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6648.jpg  
Old 11-05-2020, 04:49 PM

Thumbs up and a salute to all Syd Mead's work of art!

and he was born in July of 1933 and died in December 30 2019 of last year! he will be remembered as a great designer! and i like to do more of his works of art in to 3D!!!

SYD MEAD'S futurerealistic concept cars! out of paper model projects!
1. sentinel 400 limo done!
2. Hypervan statue done! today!
3. 1975 Japanese car next!
4. sentinel II concept on my to do list!
5. Lemans sports car concept!
6. Future Rolls Royce 1967
7. 1969 sentinel concept
8. Lemans street coupe 1970
9. Future Bugatti 1957
10.1968 Innovative

and more as I find them until 2021! or over it?
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-syd-meads-other-futurisctic-cars.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-syd-meads-other-parts-his-creation-parts-2.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-syd-meads-other-futurisctic-carsii.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-syd-meads-other-futurisctic-carsiiii.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-syd-meads-other-futurisctic-carsiii.jpg  

Old 11-05-2020, 05:03 PM

Thumbs up here is the preview of the paper model exclusively!

downloading the PDF Files now!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syd mead's hypervan statue.pdf (437.1 KB, 20 views)
Google Adsense
Old 11-05-2020, 06:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
I agree with you Michael, Syd Mead's ideas are fantastic.
And this Hypervan is very very cool.

I have wanted to do another Mead concept (Koolwheelz style, like what I did with the Sentinel)
...I will be seriously thinking about doing this one..

I must break out my Syd Mead books and see what pictures I can find.

Thanks for sharing this.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:08 AM

Location: The thriving metropolis of Wappingers Falls, NY, USA
Total Downloaded: 127.35 MB
Very swoopy. You've captured the shape well.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:37 PM

Thumbs up the 1975 japanese car by syd mead is done!

now to test build it! in to 3D paper model exclusively down loading the PDF Files samples sheets! live in full color as the painting go's!
I only found one page so I did the rest on my own way!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-8213311918_9670ec9880_h.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syd mead's 1975 japanese car in 3D.pdf (388.2 KB, 14 views)
Old 11-12-2020, 08:34 AM

Thumbs up some of the building in progress!

so far there is no mistake as of yet. on this one!
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6649.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6650.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6651.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6652.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6653.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6654.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6655.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6656.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6657.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6658.jpg  

Old 11-12-2020, 11:26 AM

Thumbs up more and more building in progress!

and some photos of building it too?
Attached Thumbnails
another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6659.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6660.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6661.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6662.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6663.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6664.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6665.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6666.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6667.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6668.jpg  

another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6669.jpg   another new suprized paper model of syd mead's hypervan statue!-dscf6670.jpg  
Google Adsense