PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Civilian Wheels

Old 11-14-2011, 05:25 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMCS View Post
did you find any difficulties with the indicated fold lines on the rear of the top shell and alignment of the rear fin assembly? on mine it looks like the section of the fin tail lights resting down on rear hood area is 1/8th too wide?,..
Can you post a picture of the said area you are having problems with, it's been a long while since i did this, maybe i would be able to help if you show me the area in piccy form. The model design is good, but there are issues to overcome, i'm sure you will sort it mate. Piccys if you get time. Cheers.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
cool thanks! I will post pictures tonight,.. I had to put it away late last night LOL I tried solving it because I know I wouldnt be able to sleep otherwise,.. I am thinking its a folding issue that I may have over looked,.. I am also trying to figure out where all the tabs are supposed to go on the rear fins assembly,.. especially the leading edge tabs that are located near the cockpit,.. I am almost inclined to cut some of them away and edge glue them with instant glue
Old 11-14-2011, 09:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
I will have to post pics tomorrow I just got home late and i am exhausted,..