PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Contour Creative Studio's Projects

Old 10-12-2012, 04:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
Junkers A.20 Luft Hansa Mail Plane 1:48 Scale

Hi Terry,

Your models are absolute gems of airplane models - such precision, fine detailing, true period colouring, and sheer beauty!

This latest Junkers A.20 is such a charming model - I simply couldn't resist it. I have just bought it at E-Cardmodels. I would love to see the Swedish mail plane version in the future, and also - very soon, please - a Swedish air force version of the De Havilland DH.82 'Tiger Moth':
Sk11 DH 82A Tiger Moth

All the best from Stockholm,
Bengt
Old 10-13-2012, 10:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Svenska Breguet 14, Tiger Moth, Junkers A20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengt Fredén View Post
Hi Terry,

Your models are absolute gems of airplane models - such precision, fine detailing, true period colouring, and sheer beauty!

This latest Junkers A.20 is such a charming model - I simply couldn't resist it. I have just bought it at E-Cardmodels. I would love to see the Swedish mail plane version in the future, and also - very soon, please - a Swedish air force version of the De Havilland DH.82 'Tiger Moth':
Sk11 DH 82A Tiger Moth

All the best from Stockholm,
Bengt
Hi Bengt

Thanks you for your kind comments. Now I attach some images of the models we will be releasing shortly. The Tiger Moth is already illustrated in 1/48. You should expect to see all of these in the next 6 - 12 months.
Attached Thumbnails
1/48 1920's Junkers A20 Mail plane NEW!!-swedish-aircraft.jpg