PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Contour Creative Studio's Projects

Old 12-21-2017, 11:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 668.33 MB
Noticed that the Fairchild F-71 is on Ecard. My kind of plane, in Pan American livery. Been looking forward to buying another classic in US livery. Looking for a stunning last-minute gift? Wholeheartedly recommend Terry Moyle's Art Deco Airports. Very high-quality book that is fun to page through and then read carefully.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Many thanks for the notice C9B. Just got mine. It's a superb model. Splendid artwork and engineering.

I think it's also worthwhile to mention Terry's magnificent books on art deco architecture and aviation, illustrated by him and Rosie Louise: Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise

Don
Old 12-21-2017, 02:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 668.33 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boose View Post
Many thanks for the notice C9B. Just got mine. It's a superb model. Splendid artwork and engineering.

I think it's also worthwhile to mention Terry's magnificent books on art deco architecture and aviation, illustrated by him and Rosie Louise: Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise

Don
I am grateful for such a thoughtfully designed model. The instructions alone are worth the price of the kit. Terry's posts above reflect the level of thought that goes into the design, and the beauty of the printed pages of Fairchild parts speak for themselves. Can't wait to get started.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 683.22 MB
Wing folding flaps

Wonderful! Just got mine. Looks like a great kit. One minor technical note: the pieces 4i and 5i (identified as ailerons) are actually non-flying flaps that fold up in order to give clearance for folding the wings, in case someone builds one with a wing folded. The detail in this lovely kit begs for a folded wing I think .

Regards,
John
Attached Thumbnails
-artifact-fairchild-fc-2w2.jpg