PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > CT Ertz's projects

Old 03-20-2015, 03:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Nice to see work continuing on this addition to the armored cars available in paper.

It's also nice to see you posting again Corey. Hope all is well.

Don
Old 03-20-2015, 03:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 147.85 MB
I am in hold of a copy of the book " A Century of Italian Armoured Cars" by Nicola Pignato. You want a scan of the pages dedicated to this vehicle?

matt77
Old 03-20-2015, 03:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Thanks Don. All is well. Better then I have any right to expect! Feeling better then I have in years. Swing again also, thinking of rekindling by historic clothing business. A little at a time. Been able to get some movement back in my left arm and get my Blood Pressure under control. Haven't had to use pain killers in months. Health wise I am slowly but surely coming back! Was able to go on a couple weeks vacation this last summer to South Dakota also. My whole outlook on life is much, much better!

I also have been spending a couple of hours a day on paper model design, working to get some of these projects off the computer and out there for folks!
Attached Thumbnails
One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-csn-cap4.jpg   One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-wool-gilet-1.jpg   One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-kenny-frock-2.jpg   One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-columbus-depot-7.jpg   One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-columbus-depot-8.jpg  

Old 03-20-2015, 03:52 PM

Good news! And fine-looking historical clothing.

We get to see a lots of this kind of material, since the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center is a hotbed of reenact ors and living historians. They are in droves, and quite excellent, during certain events, such as Army Heritage Days in May, where we Paper Modelers have our own exhibit.

Good wishes on the enterprises and for continued good health.

Don
Old 03-20-2015, 03:57 PM

Thanks Don.

Thanks Matt... information is always a good thing!
Corey
Old 03-14-2017, 12:44 PM

Back to work on this. I didn't realize how far along I was. Looking for test builders. Thanks guys!
Old 03-14-2017, 10:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Glad to see this one come back. I'm so slow at building and buried under a bunch of projects already, so hope someone will step up to do a test build.
Old 03-17-2017, 02:01 PM

almost done with the directions! I do have a test builder lined up! Hopefully this will finally be available and I can scratch it of my 2-Do list! The plain gray model will be available as a free download but I will have a multi-scale multi- livery kit available at e-card soon too!
Attached Thumbnails
One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-1zm-1.48-gray-free-cover.jpg   One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-1zm-gray-parts-1-1.48-scale.jpg   One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-1zmmodel-direction-2.jpg  
Old 03-17-2017, 03:34 PM

Working on it! Getting closer. I just hope that the builders an follow along with these directions. I find making good directions the hardest part of kit making.
Attached Thumbnails
One more, the lancia 1Zm Armored car-1zm-gray-parts-4-instructions-1.48-scale.jpg  
Old 03-18-2017, 10:27 AM

Looks like a good model, Corey. Always glad to see another armored car out there.

You seem to be getting back into the swing of things.

Don
Google Adsense