PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > CT Ertz's projects

Old 01-13-2012, 06:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Working on parts now. I will be looking for that test build soon 'Duster!
CT
Old 01-13-2012, 03:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Ready & waiting. Bought me some hellasmall wire for handrails &c. in hellasmall scales, so I'm equipped & everything!

'D
Old 03-27-2012, 07:16 PM

Another bump up, and a "Please Stand By" sign:

"It's a HOBBY, not a JOB"...Corey and I had a lot of fun kicking around pics & docs & anecdotes a while back, each of us wanting to play with this boat for wildly disparate reasons (I want to build the model for a friend who carries its name--a guy who's completely unaware of the name's significance!)--

But, Life Gets In The Way.

A HOBBY is supposed to be a diversion from the drear and drag of Life, and at its best it should be blissfully free of the Obligations that Life is rife with. You wanna do something? Cool, do it. Wanna get excited about this or that? Wonderful.

--Wanna drop that thread and pick up a whole new direction? PERFECT Do it. God Love Ya.

A Hobby not a Job.

Anyway, I've been busy with Life Stuf and precious little Hobby in there at all; and Corey's busy with a perfectly beautiful MORGAN-Class model and, ummm, some little chemical issues--

--Sooooo, I'm gonna stop getting soaking wet standing out by the mailbox and go build an airplane. --When I get the time. We shall see each other back here anon.

Isn't this a great hobby?

'Duster
Old 03-28-2012, 05:05 PM

Looking forward to this one. I love the variety of ACW ships. Love all these converted steamers.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Know what you mean about life getting in the way! If I had a pound for every project I've started but not had time for, or every.,...I can make that, but never find the time....well, I'd have enough money to not need to work and could finally spend all my time actually doing those things!! :-)
Google Adsense