PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > CT Ertz's projects

Old 05-01-2019, 02:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.

Hello all. I have not been idle over the last couple of years in regards to paper models. As some of you may note I have tried to do a few ME-109 builds and a few of my own model builds as well. And I have been designing new models.

Going forward all of my models will be full hull or in some cases a full hull/waterline option. I will be going back through ALL of my old models and redesigning them both with updated information, more details and full hull. Some, like my CSS Georgia already have this. My goal is that they all will.

I have also decided that all of my new models (and some of my older ones) will also start having more detailed guns as an option. These are a bit painful to make and for most of the casemate ironclads they are not really necessary but for those who build an interior or for models with exposed guns the option of a highly detailed 1/250 scale shell gun or rifles muzzleloader may be appealing.

And I will be going through all my old unfinished works in progress and finishing them up. At least this is the goal.

And, of course, I will also be adding a few more free models to the new Ecards as well as the free downloads here.

So, with my life going pretty swell, good job, improving health, and wonderful family, I now have some time on my days off to actually plug away at my computet... and also do some building.
Supper excited about www.ecardmodels.com coming back on line and ready to add to my fleet of 1/50 scale airplanes... and maybe a few 1/33 scale too!

Thank you all for giving me something to do while going through good times and bad, and now great times! I hope that your out look on life is AT LEAST as cheery as mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-css-mongomery11.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-36746888_10212610990693783_3492631134108385280_n.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-20180605_194029.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-css-columbia-1.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-a198.jpg  

Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-20190429_205002.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-b153.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-77a.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-css-yadkin-parts.jpg   Upcoming models and changes to old models for CT's Paperclads.-uss-jacob-bell-9.jpg  

Old 05-01-2019, 02:41 PM

Total Downloaded: 37.84 MB
Good things to read about the models.
But, even, better to read personal things are going so much better!

JoeG
Old 05-01-2019, 02:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 205.52 MB
Good to see that you are doing well, that your health is improving and you are back to creating again. I for one will be adding all of your new creations and upgrades to my to do stack that has your name on the top of it. Joe
Old 05-01-2019, 03:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Great to hear this good news Corey!

Thanks for the update.

Don
Old 05-01-2019, 03:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.62 GB
Excellent news! Looking forward to the new designs and the "upgrades" to the older ones.
Google Adsense
Old 05-02-2019, 04:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
That’s fantastic, Corey. You were moving from Georgia, did that come to pass?

Wyvern
Old 05-02-2019, 05:10 PM

Wyvern! Hello.
Been settling into my new life in Virginia for a year now and I am loving it. Getting to know my in-laws well. Beautiful folks. It was a good move! Working full time in Petersburg at a group home. After so many years of folks taking care of me IU get to take care of others now.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Glad to see you are still active with your models Corey. I wish I could retire and spend my time getting all you models made! I've come back to the forum after several years absence looking for inspiration for a ww1 project, but it's hard not to get sidetracked by your models. I must check what ones I have saved and download some new ones to add to the paper pile! Keep well and happy designing
Old 07-09-2021, 09:56 AM

Thanks. I have been writing for a monthly historical called Historyscapes and one of my models will be featured each month along with an article about the ship. I am trying to work it so that subscribers have access to all 58 of my models.