PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 01-31-2012, 11:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Castle needed

I am needing a pattern or template to build castle like the pics attached. I am needing around 9 inches tall. Wanting to use as cake toppers. Can anyone please help, I have searched online for two weeks and can't find nothing.
Attached Thumbnails
Castle needed-kgrhqz-iye6-g6qlj3booz5knk-60_12.jpg   Castle needed-17921_837334.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 02-01-2012, 08:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
More than likely you are going to have to design your own. Now don't get too excited, just yet.

There are several models on the internet. You will want to take elements of several to get where you want to be. There are gates, walls, towers galore. Get a picture in your mind of what you want to build and then look for the elements to build it. Are you wanting a textured/color model, or is this something that is going to be iced over?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 233.25 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to Inky
Seite 42 - Cinderella's castle
Old 02-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Eternal Member

I like the idea, this is what i came up with in a search i get the feeling do what you need is something like the Cinderella castle and something simpler Borg - Unga Fakta
Old 02-02-2012, 02:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 13.79 MB
There's a module-style castle available at

WWW.Fiddlersgreen.net

He also has a nice tower in the "Storybook houses" section.
Google Adsense
Old 02-02-2012, 07:35 PM

Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
More than likely you are going to have to design your own. Now don't get too excited, just yet.

There are several models on the internet. You will want to take elements of several to get where you want to be. There are gates, walls, towers galore. Get a picture in your mind of what you want to build and then look for the elements to build it. Are you wanting a textured/color model, or is this something that is going to be iced over?

I am wanting them to look just like the ones I have pictured. Solid white cause icing will be used on some, and some just left solid white.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:37 PM

Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky View Post

I feel this would be way to big. I am needing them no more than 9 inches tall.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Eternal Member

I think ask some designer on here maybe one be happy to help. I would try but not done any designing reallly. looking at them pictures the nine inches tall would be best if you broke it down as say 1 and a half inches for the wall with gate have the cones for the roofs about the same length. then the cylinders for the towers i have not figured them out so much but lets say 7 inches high for the biggest one with a radius of two inchs the lower one near the front i think the same sort of radius and the other towers i would think be best at a radius of between 1 and three quarters for the ones that go along the circular wall. That thought of i think the idea now be how to start this. well what size base do you need if its nine inches you want it about four and a half inches at most then the wall to be a little bit smaller
Old 02-03-2012, 02:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
Go here and download the PDF version of the booklet. Don't use all the parts and build it more compact. Scale the whole thing to your preferred size.

BR Tappi
Attached Thumbnails
Castle needed-paper-castle1.jpg  
Old 02-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Banned

I think combining the parts you need, using the .pdf''s rescaling properties, you could make a model in no time. If you print a model to file, you could use Paint to take out the color. If this is jst a one off, this may be your best option. This could be done in a couple of hours if you put your nose to the grind stone.
Google Adsense