PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 10-14-2012, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Up house movie, Zé Reis design

First, sorry for my English.

I respectfully ask for your help to get the design of the house up designed by Mr. Zé Reis, a little over two months I began to plan to propose to my girlfriend, from the time I started looking at things related to internet the Disney-Pixar movie, UP, it was the film of our first date, and I wanted to deliver a letter and a ring inside a miniature replica of the house that was actually floating helium balloons, a couple of days gave at last what he wanted, the forum of a man known as Zé Reis, builder and designer fantasies on paper, but in wanting to know more about him I found out that unfortunately died this year, when I read about your design the house up, I found that he shared the file for almost a year, so I decided to write to you this letter hoping that you could help me, and I have sent emails to the daughter of this man, but I have not received a response and em the big day is less than one month, if anyone could help me I will be forever grateful. Thank you.
_______________-

Respetuosamente quiero pedirles su ayuda para conseguir el diseño de la casa up diseñada por el señor Zé Reis, Hace poco mas de dos meses comencé a planear el proponerle matrimonio a mi novia, a partir de ese momento comencé a buscar en el internet cosas relacionadas a la película de disney-pixar, UP, que fué la pelicula de nuestra primera cita, y quería entregarle una carta y un anillo dentro de una replica en miniatura de la casa que estuviera realmente flotando con globos de helio, hace un par de dias dí al fin con lo que buscaba, el foro de un hombre conocido como Zé Reis, constructor y diseñador de fantasías en papel, pero al querer saber más de él me entere que desgraciadamente había fallecido de este año,cuando leí a cerca de su diseño de la casa up, me topé con que él mismo compartió el archivo hace casi un año, así que decidí escribirles a ustedes esta carta esperando pudieran ayudarme,ya le he enviado correos a la hija de este hombre, pero no he recibido respuesta y el gran dia es em menos de 1 mes, si alguien pudiera ayudarme le estaré agradecido siempre.
Gracias.

Ron Lugo.
Google Adsense
Old 10-14-2012, 03:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Until you receive a response from Alexandra Reis for the Up house, you can get another version from Paper Replika here: Carl's Flying House (UP Movie) Papercraft
Old 10-18-2012, 08:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.57 MB
i just recently received the files from Alexandra, just wait - it took about one week for her to send them
Old 08-17-2016, 06:22 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello,

Greetings from India.. I would love to have the designs of your replica of the Up House if possible in pdf format.. as i am preparing for my son's birthday.. Hopefully you will do the needful.

Best Regards,

Orson D'Souza

Greetings from India,

I would like to know if you have received the files of Up from the creative man who posted? Hope you can help me as I would like to use it for my son's first birthday!

Best Regards,

Orson D'Souza

Last edited by rickstef; 08-17-2016 at 06:33 AM.

Tags
up house, ze reis