PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 08-29-2018, 08:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 77.79 MB
Exclamation Copersucar Fitttipaldi F6 -1979

There are papercraft models of every Fittipaldi team car, with the exception of the F6 of 1979, which was a project of one of the cars, considered until today by all as one of the most beautiful cars in the history of the F-1 of all times, and that costed for the team, about 3 million dollars, and only ran the 1979 South African GP.
Does anyone know why no modeler was able to produce this car on papercraft, until now?
Copersucar Fitttipaldi F6 -1979-f6-treino.jpg
Google Adsense
Old 08-29-2018, 08:46 PM

Exclamation Copersucar Fitttipaldi F6 -1979

There are papercraft models of every Fittipaldi team car, with the exception of the F6 of 1979, which was a project of one of the cars, considered until today by all as one of the most beautiful cars in the history of the F-1 of all times, and that costed for the team, about 3 million dollars, and only ran the 1979 South African GP.
Does anyone know why no modeler was able to produce this car on papercraft, until now?
Attachment 361348
Old 08-30-2018, 04:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
Who is this "ALL" you are talking about? Nothing particularly pretty about the car you mention. How you managed attachments without making ten posts is odd too.
Old 08-30-2018, 05:46 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
He can post attachments because in 2014 we had not tightened security and hadn't implemented the 10 post restriction, allowing those who registered at that time to post pictures
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 08-30-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1158 View Post
Who is this "ALL" you are talking about? Nothing particularly pretty about the car you mention. How you managed attachments without making ten posts is odd too.
Friend, first of all I apologize if I did something wrong, because it is the first time I post something on the forum of this website and did not know that I could not attach images.

In addition, I would like you to clarify to me, what is "ALL" and also to tell you that I only registered in this forum because I found it very positive to have the opportunity to exchange ideas with excellent modelers of the universe of papercraft, and therefore, I can guarantee the all here that it was not my intention to circumvent the rules of the forum.

I have to say that I'm surprised, by the way my first post was received, because you could at least have tried to answer my question, but instead you start by asking for "ALL", after, you say that do not see anything beautiful in the car, and I respect your opinion, because I believe that this forum is a democratic environment, and after that, still question the administrator asking him, how I was able to post images.

I would like to thank Mr. Rickstef for clarifying everything, immediately, because until I read his explanations, II got worried, thinking that I had committed, although involuntarily, some infraction in the forum, by the way I was answered.

I take this opportunity to address Mr. Rickstef again, putting me at his disposal to withdraw me from the forum, because I do not want to be a source of annoyance for you, as an administrator that is.
Google Adsense
Old 08-30-2018, 04:28 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
There is no need for me to remove you from the forum, you did nothing wrong
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Old 08-31-2018, 06:40 AM

I thank Mr. Rickstef, for his prompt intervention in order to clarify definitively the doubts raised by Mr Mike1158.
Now that everything is resolved I would like to ask the other members of the forum to try to answer my question, because I would very much like to know if there is already the papercraft of that model F6 of 1979, of the team Copersucar Fittipaldi of Formula-1, or if there is some modeler that already has it in development.

Thank you in advance.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.27 GB
The only site that I am aware of that currently sells that era of F1 cars is Michael Antonicky's and he only has the F8. I don't believe that the old Spinler kits had the F6 either. Try asking on the Racing Paper Models and World Racing Center forums. Neither site is very active but someone there may know.
Old 08-31-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmks2000 View Post
The only site that I am aware of that currently sells that era of F1 cars is Michael Antonicky's and he only has the F8. I don't believe that the old Spinler kits had the F6 either. Try asking on the Racing Paper Models and World Racing Center forums. Neither site is very active but someone there may know.
Thank you, Mr. RMKS2000.