PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Requests

Old 11-29-2019, 11:57 AM

Total Downloaded: 159.93 MB
WW1 Romanian Soldier figure

Hi everyone! I am a huge student of history, particularly 20th century WW1 and WW2. I've recently been digging into WW1 and find it fascinating! I've been searching for a WW1 soldier model online but there really isn't anything, which is a real shame considering how important of a conflict it is!

I have obtained a Romanian soldier and rifle 3D model from the online game Tannenberg-it's fully historically accurate and alot of fun! Is there any modeler out there who would be interested in creating a Romanian soldier figure?

The reason I have chosen Romania is that everybody knows about the French, British and German-but nobody really pays attention to the smaller countries, so I thought it's important to shed some light on them because they sacrificed alot too!

As a bonus, I am in talks with the game developers to have the model featured on their site and made available for download if it gets made, which is really cool!

This is a model I have wanted for many years since I began studying history, and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Google Adsense
Old 11-30-2019, 08:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 66.13 MB
Hi Stef!!

On which scale do you want the figure? maybe I can help you, do you have any picture of the soldiers?

regards.