PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 08-10-2011, 03:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
I am on vacation( building other designers models not my own) and have nothing to add to my build right now that's why I didn't say anything. But let all put out the fire right now, it is just a miss understanding that's all, nothing more. If anyone(me) don't want to pay to join to see build pictures, then just don't. No need call each other doing things. Just an different site with different rule that's all, all good.

John,
¿noʎ op ouɐɔnʇ ɹǝdns 431-qɯǝ ɟo sbuıʍɐɹp ǝןıɟoɹd uoıʇnןosǝɹ ɥbıɥ ǝʌɐɥ oʇ uǝddɐɥ ʇ,uoʍ noʎ

You and anyone are welcome to post your 707R pictures here, chad.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi a

To all,

My apologies, I hadn't realized that you cannot see pics I posted in the SubPirates forum. SUCK!

I read the comment about having to pay $20 to view pics as meaning that I cannot post pics HERE without paying. Whew...now that that's over...consider yourselves my 2nd home for the progress of the 707 & UX RC build project. Is that ok...if I post stuff related to Goodducks 707 pics here? Or do I need to start my own thread related to 707 like the SubPirates. I really just wanted to share some similar work related to it not take over his thread, but I totally understand if so. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Banned

Let me look around, I know I have some somewhere. Claudio Diaz makes a really nice Super Tucano at Embraer Super Tucano | FREE paper models , and it's FREE! It's a beauty!

Old 08-10-2011, 08:07 PM

˙ǝɹnʇxǝʇ ǝɹ puɐ dn sıɥ ǝlɐɔs ʇsnɾ ll,ı ʞuıɥʇ ˙ƃuıʍɐɹp ǝuıl pooƃ ƃuıpuıɟ ǝlqnoɹʇ ƃuıʌɐɥ ʇnq ǝlɐs ɹǝƃɹɐl ɐ ƃuıplınq ƃuıʞuıɥʇ sɐʍ ı ˙ooʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʇoƃ ı 'xɐɥʇ
Old 08-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Banned

I could not find anything more detailed. It is a beautiful aircraft. It's shape seems to hide how big it actually is. It is amazing how similar it is to the T6 Texan II. They share the same engine. The Tucano is a little bigger.

Google Adsense
Old 08-19-2011, 09:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 55.12 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
To all,

My apologies, I hadn't realized that you cannot see pics I posted in the SubPirates forum. SUCK!

I read the comment about having to pay $20 to view pics as meaning that I cannot post pics HERE without paying. Whew...now that that's over...consider yourselves my 2nd home for the progress of the 707 & UX RC build project. Is that ok...if I post stuff related to Goodducks 707 pics here? Or do I need to start my own thread related to 707 like the SubPirates. I really just wanted to share some similar work related to it not take over his thread, but I totally understand if so. Thanks!
Say, Chad, does Dave Merriman still 'harass' you guys at the SubCommittee? I keep trying to get him to give a paper sub model a try, but he likes his models to actually work (aka, have "practical features"...)
Nobi Junkers SRF BETA build - BETA Build: Nobi's Junkers SRF 1:48 scale
Old 09-06-2011, 06:26 PM

Back to the beta test build, v-02.

From pic 1~5 no different from the v-01 test. Just this time I sanded the frame smoth, nice and round to make sure no hard glued edge on the frame that could mark the skin. The design is tight fitting too, so some sanding on the frame help the skin go on smother.

Pic 9, I add the back side and a new part to cover unpainted surface.

From pic 10~15, are all new skin. But I didn't realized I made the panels lines too light on the red surface and not light enough on the dark surface till I printed. It looks good in Photoshop. I don't want to wast anymore paper, so I run with what I got. I'm just going to fix it in Photoshop and not print a new set again. Like I said, it is tight fit. But if the frame was built with care, everything line up, the skin will goes on the frame like a sock. That's of course if the skin was built with care too. And so, everything goes right and both half joined, the hull feel very solid(patting myself on the shoulder). Next, I'll be adding all that small little detail on the hull.

I also want to add, the reason I cut the frame up is so I can fit them on Letter size paper.
Attached Thumbnails
Submarine 707R-01.jpg   Submarine 707R-02.jpg   Submarine 707R-03.jpg   Submarine 707R-04.jpg   Submarine 707R-05.jpg  

Submarine 707R-06.jpg   Submarine 707R-07.jpg   Submarine 707R-08.jpg   Submarine 707R-09.jpg   Submarine 707R-10.jpg  

Submarine 707R-11.jpg   Submarine 707R-12.jpg   Submarine 707R-13.jpg   Submarine 707R-14.jpg   Submarine 707R-15.jpg  

Old 09-06-2011, 07:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.41 MB
Outstanding Goodduck....great to see you back at it. Colors look pretty good too. Looking forward to the details!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Banned

That has to be one of the most tight fitting Hulls I have ever seen. I think Electric Boat of Groton may want to speak to you!! Excellent!!
Old 09-09-2011, 02:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 55.12 MB
Awesome engineering, GD!

I'm not sure which is more appealing, the beautiful exterior or the cool 'skeleton' of your design. That is one nice piece of design, GD. Must be very satisfying to get such a result.
Nobi Junkers SRF BETA build - BETA Build: Nobi's Junkers SRF 1:48 scale
Google Adsense