PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 08-02-2011, 08:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by airdave View Post
oh I can't stop laughing.....

if its not licensed, then I'm not paying for it! lol
I was laughing too when I was asking the questing. You just remember to keep laughing when(not if) somebody start selling off you models without your permission, and what do people call that? A funny name like..... pirating? But, hey just remember to keep laughing, and I'll be there to laugh with you all.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodduck View Post
I was laughing too when I was asking the questing. You just remember to keep laughing when(not if) somebody start selling off you models without your permission, and what do people call that? A funny name like..... pirating? But, hey just remember to keep laughing, and I'll be there to laugh with you all.
People don't usually pirate Hako type models. I know that I would never make anything with the name Chaparral on it. Those guys don't mess around.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
offer it through ecardmodels.com
Old 08-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
He couldn't, does not have proper rights, Chris is very strict about that. Or course, if someone made a "blank" car, I wonder what the legal ......nah, why would Chris open himself up to that kind of liability. He told me that was why he does not take on any Star Trek, or Star Wars models, (among many other), I don't blame him either. People are very litigious these days and he has worked his butt off building off that site.

I would like to find someplace to post my work, but it would have to be a place not associated with any forum I belonged too. Gets too messy that way. You get mad at the person, or they get mad at you, then what? Better to deal with strangers and through good lawyers, that 's what I am realizing. Sometimes you think you know someone, then you realize you don't.

Of course, McBoom, if you did a military vehicle, or aircraft, or boat, or some kind of concept "noname car", then eCardmodels would work out great for you. Chris also really cracks down on anyone pirating his customers work, That is a big plus! Just ask Wilja67.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
Ahhh....you make this too complex....offer it for free through Chris....with a suggested donation....
Google Adsense
Old 08-04-2011, 01:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 12.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodduck View Post
Old 08-04-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathros View Post
He couldn't, does not have proper rights, Chris is very strict about that. Or course, if someone made a "blank" car, I wonder what the legal ......nah, why would Chris open himself up to that kind of liability. He told me that was why he does not take on any Star Trek, or Star Wars models, (among many other), I don't blame him either. People are very litigious these days and he has worked his butt off building off that site.

I would like to find someplace to post my work, but it would have to be a place not associated with any forum I belonged too. Gets too messy that way. You get mad at the person, or they get mad at you, then what? Better to deal with strangers and through good lawyers, that 's what I am realizing. Sometimes you think you know someone, then you realize you don't.

Of course, McBoom, if you did a military vehicle, or aircraft, or boat, or some kind of concept "noname car", then eCardmodels would work out great for you. Chris also really cracks down on anyone pirating his customers work, That is a big plus! Just ask Wilja67.
As for Star Trek, or Star Wars models, Lucas has long been that in legal terms, so to speak, has challenged. As for the car - it seems to me there is no problem. I did not reveal any secrets. So there is a little different questions.

For example take the game NFS. No one has so far not licensed cars that would sell the game. And no no claims the game developers does not show. The only time I watched the hen that would be licensed cars in the game when playing the same car to nearest split (nfs sheeft)
Old 08-04-2011, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMORMAN View Post
offer it through ecardmodels.com
Chris himself offers me a long time to work.: Rolleyes:
Old 08-04-2011, 02:06 PM

Glad you all say that the model will be released to the press in publishing the "Eagle" \"Орел" on a scale 1 / 18.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:57 AM

Ну вот пока делаю остаток тестовой сборки, решил таки, без изменения деталировки перевести лотус в 25й масштаб и сделать 5 вариантов окраса.

Конечно будут нарекания за мелкие детали . НУ да Бог с ним))))) ^_^

Модель во всех 5-и раскрасах, будет доступна в интернет магазине Васильева Романа (Прошу извинить, если прямые ссылки запрещены).
С уважением Павел.
Google Adsense