PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 03-05-2012, 12:51 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Image Comics Pitt and Timmy

This is a model I am working on in between Voltron builds. We're moving house in two weeks so as soon as I finish the black lion build I have to put it on hold until the move is completed. So I figured I'd dust off a model I started a while back and finally finish it. The idea is to have Timmy as a separate very simple model which will sit on Pitts shoulder like in the first image. The pose for Pitt will probably not be like in the image, I'll more than likely just turn the hands up similar to the image of the action figure with Timmy. I'll post updates as I model the rest.

A little info on the character taken directly from Wikipedia.

Pitt
is a fictional character who appears in a comics series by American publisher Full Bleed Studios. Created by Dale Keown, he first appeared in Pitt #1 (1993). Pitt is a human/alien hybrid, created by an alien race known as the Creed, genetically engineered to serve as a killing machine. He appears more alien than human, with red, pupil-less eyes, gray skin, absence of a nose, sharp oversize teeth and large talons.
Powers

Pitt has vast super strength equal, if not greater than the Professor incarnation of the Hulk. Pitt uses pain as a stimulant; and can leap 10 km in one bound. He also has razor sharp claws that tear through most, possibly all substances. Pitt has some durability, being able to survive attacks that would kill or disable superhuman beings with relative ease. Pitt can heal near fatal wounds very quickly. Pitt has limited psychic powers (mind reading), and uses his opponents aggression to lock-on to his enemies.
Attached Thumbnails
Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-3029294924_4270801834.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-1.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-2.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-3.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-dscn3004.jpg  

Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-1231338537_7c536046a9.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-dsc_0026_resize3.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM

Progress for tonight. Got the legs modeled and got a start on the chains. Feet and finishing up the chains around the feet as well as the jacket are next.
Attached Thumbnails
Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-untitled-1.jpg  
Old 03-07-2012, 07:31 PM

Pitt modeling done, Timmy modeling next. Test build Friday probably.
Attached Thumbnails
Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-5.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-6.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-7.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-8.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 12:31 PM

Unfold done and ready for test build with base colors, textures will be added later. The chains on his body are there for reference only, the ones in the background are the ones used for the build. I will have an exact count as to how many chain links there are per limb after the test build, there's 250 double sided links total. Assembled size will be 18cm.
Attached Thumbnails
Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-9.jpg   Image Comics Pitt and Timmy-pitt-10.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
This is really interesting - very keen to see how the shapes pan out in paper...
Google Adsense