PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 03-20-2012, 07:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Talking Paper Top Guns

Hey there,

I have unleashed a new website Paper Top Guns were paper planes are free not like Incredible Paper Planes PaperAircrafts - Build and fly famous paper jets and Another Redalto Communications Domain i design paper models im almost done with the f 22 f 35 and f 5 f 16 a later time but whats good is that i have uploaded them in the models page here is the website

Paper Top Guns
Google Adsense
Old 03-21-2012, 03:24 AM

Ok dimitar if it is free can I some how help you in the F-14 if ever you are designing one
F-22nut
Old 03-21-2012, 03:03 PM

sure :D its no problem I'l do it just as soon as i finish with the other models my work until 80% of the models is done but the rest is out to a friend he helped another friend with a very special f 15 he said he will do the paint scheme of the planes he's on work of the f 22 when others are done i will start with the f 14

do you know how i designed the f 5 it was a request from a you tube comment that's how i made the f 5 my models are still not tested i haven't made one yet I'm to busy with a other plane don't worry maybe i can make the wings rotatable
then maybe I'l start with a f 15 there are so much great things to do :D
Old 03-22-2012, 06:01 AM

yes thanks so much for the good news the F-14 on your site was not mine but from paper modelers.com a member actually mine is still in the tinny box i will post it here and there at your web site BTW your models look so great that i cant wait until they are finished

its actually spinning in my head the F-5 if your planing to make it fly make it so light because of tiny wings. the F-14 give me a message i can and will help you design that thing if you need any help tell me the other models like the F-14 that i posted is from this site...http://www.geocities.co.jp/ojimak_01/interest.htm[/COLOR]
the Ojimak planes are true jets they stall at slow speeds so if your flying them make a bungee launcher.
F-22 nut
Old 03-25-2012, 04:13 AM

can't you see the models page on the upper left corner either way they are 80% done i still uploaded them you can make one if you want f 5 f 22 and f 35 are available
Google Adsense
Old 03-31-2012, 12:21 AM

Yes I tried to print but it is in the scale 1/100 ish smaller meaning i gave it to my cousin to fly around and yes they look so cool in the air are you planing to modifie them in to PDF files
nice work and yes i tried designing a f-14 i am still in the wing box area dang hard
F-22nut
Old 05-13-2012, 01:04 PM

Now i got them in color whit 2 F 5s!!!