PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 05-02-2012, 04:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 20.88 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnaletheo View Post
Yes i need detail pics especially on gun side, where can you send it? thank you in advance

Hi, i plan 1:35 scale. 1:25 is too big that you will need lots of paper and ink. if all will go fine, i will sell it
I have the same kit, built, I also have two different sets of decals for the kit. Do you want to borrow them and my my instruction manual for a month or so.. I could post them to you and if you just return them when you are done?

PM me for details.
John
Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Dors is one serious piece of artillery! Not too terribly practicle, though, with all the troops required to man and defend it, and as long as it took to bring her in and out of action.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi. still not busy day for papermodeling.

I just got home. i went to hobby shop to buy Mr. Putty and a small brush. now im Test Scale if correct and its done.. now is test build time.

Old 05-03-2012, 02:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Irishman View Post
I have the same kit, built, I also have two different sets of decals for the kit. Do you want to borrow them and my my instruction manual for a month or so.. I could post them to you and if you just return them when you are done?

PM me for details.
John
Will have to check when i get home for the weekend but I did have an e-copy of the instructions that Soar Art sent me when i lost the original instructions - if you PM me an email address I can send those if I still have them Plus some of the reference material I have from other online Dora builds

Wonder what my wife will have to say if I opt to do Dora in both plastic AND paper...?
Old 05-03-2012, 03:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 70.75 MB
Send a message via MSN to Lex
Oh so somebody finally did it... I'm loving this but have doubts as to whether one would find enough reference materials to fully describe the details of the Dora? Especially those areas not immediately visible?
Google Adsense
Old 05-03-2012, 07:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 20.88 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPONeill View Post
Will have to check when i get home for the weekend but I did have an e-copy of the instructions that Soar Art sent me when i lost the original instructions - if you PM me an email address I can send those if I still have them Plus some of the reference material I have from other online Dora builds

Wonder what my wife will have to say if I opt to do Dora in both plastic AND paper...?

Well that sounds like the best idea.

I started the kit in Ireland but Emmigrated to Scotland so at the beginning of last month I was home and took the opportunity to bring her out of storage to drive her to my new place. I took the ferry from Belfast to Scotland.

Customs in Belfast were a bit surprised when I opened the boot of the car for their inspection. They all came over to have a look like they had found a ton of Cannabis...