PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 12-16-2015, 01:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hey Thanks for asking! The short answer is yes; it's still coming. I've had a lot going on in my life the last few months. Tremendous personal drama in a relationship, and a new flying job. I've just landed a new job flying long haul cargo in the B747, and luckily it means a lot of downtime. That's gonna mean a lot more design work coming soon from me. Thanks a ton for you guys' support and patience.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:27 PM

Total Downloaded: 246.98 MB
Congratulations on your new job!!

I can't wait to put together a United EMB-120. Along with a 62'' 762 I'm building from your plans and a Q300, it's going to be a productive winter
Old 12-17-2015, 04:58 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.89 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumato View Post
Hey Thanks for asking! The short answer is yes; it's still coming. I've had a lot going on in my life the last few months. Tremendous personal drama in a relationship, and a new flying job. I've just landed a new job flying long haul cargo in the B747, and luckily it means a lot of downtime. That's gonna mean a lot more design work coming soon from me. Thanks a ton for you guys' support and patience.

Thanks a lot man!!!! I am waitng for this release and I want to be the number one Brasilia`s customer.
Congrats for your new job!!!!
Old 12-17-2015, 05:35 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Congratulations on the new job, retired corporate pilot myself. Just take your time and keep putting out the high quality models you have in the past.
Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 883.09 MB
Quote:
Congrats! With what airline?
Google Adsense
Old 12-18-2015, 08:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Congratulations. It's good to hear from you. Your presence in the Forum has been maintained by the admirers and builders of your superbly-designed models.

Don
Old 12-18-2015, 12:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 935.52 MB
Great news Jerimiah, Congratulations. All the best flying "Fat Ablert"...

Gary

Design Group Alpha
https://ecardmodels.com/vendors/design-group-alpha
Old 12-18-2015, 03:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks everyone for your awesome support. I'm now flying the B747-400 for Kalitta Air, mostly doing support flying for DHL. Lucklily there's a lot of downtime, not just due to the long flight legs, but also due to the long layovers, mostly in Europe and Asia. It should give me a good chance to catch up on design work. I can't wait to climb back into my design passions. My biggest motivator is my core group of supporters and friends I have here at Paper Modelers.
Old 12-18-2015, 04:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.62 GB
Welcome "home" sir! You know, of course, that your current position will require you to design a 1/72 B747 in Kalitta Air colors - LOL! I hope you and Knife are in touch so we can get his fabulous recolors of your designs on your site (and/or eCardmodels). Again, great to see you here and may you have the happiest of holidays (wherever you happen to be.)
Old 12-18-2015, 06:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 883.09 MB
Quote:
Thanks everyone for your awesome support. I'm now flying the B747-400 for Kalitta Air, mostly doing support flying for DHL. Lucklily there's a lot of downtime, not just due to the long flight legs, but also due to the long layovers, mostly in Europe and Asia. It should give me a good chance to catch up on design work. I can't wait to climb back into my design passions. My biggest motivator is my core group of supporters and friends I have here at Paper Modelers.
Sounds really fun!
Google Adsense