Old 10-07-2016, 03:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 152.73 MB
A truly amazing job
Old 10-07-2016, 03:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.47 GB
Great build!
Old 10-07-2016, 08:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 98.87 MB
Will this be a 1 off build or available for purchase. id love to build one one day.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
Absolutely fantastic!
Old 10-09-2016, 07:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Excellent paper engineering, excellent painting & weathering!
Google Adsense
Old 10-09-2016, 01:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.23 MB
Thank you very much for your kind words...

As for the question of making it available that was the plan I am saving every single step, part, and file on the model. I was thinking of maybe selling it some day.

However something devastating and show stopping just happen... my six year old laptop computer I have been using to design my models just died on me.... luckily I have all of my files saved externally so I really didn't lose any material just the ability to open it. same difference.

I need your help.... I had this idea of making my dinosaur models available as a collection... I already have 2 complete. For the full collection I'm planning on making six.
Now considering my actual situation I need the means to buy a new powerful enough computer to keep doing what I love. For this reason I decided to open a crowdfunding campaign on INDIEGOGO. Now I could just ask for money and hope to get some but I have never liked that. So I though it would be a good idea to use what I know and sell and finish the collection I always wanted. I want to know if you would be interested in helping out buying such collection of my work. I'm thinkin on offering the two models I already have to download and build right now. with the promise of completing a 3rd one included for free. and adding more if we get more money than I need.
And because the modeling community has giving so much in inspiration ideas techniques and moral support....I will give each person who helps me out with the purchase of my two models..... the WAR RIG paper model that you see in this tread for free.... Now this would only be an exclusive Papermodelers.com members only. when you become a backer just send me a private message here and I will put you on the list. to send you the model files as soon as they are ready. or if you like to tinker and hate waiting I will send you what I have so far so you can get started on it.

Now I will open a new thread on the campaign later today giving you all the details... but it will not only be digital models... if I'm starting a campaign I'm thinking of trying to go all the way. I'm thinking of offering a perk that will include all digital models plus a hardcopy high quality printed version of the dino. models. Think of it as a collector's gift box with the models printed.

I hope you can help out. I really need it.... please let me know anything that could make this idea a reality... maybe other models or specific perks that you may want... . also price range that you would be willing to pay for something like this... and above all sharing the campaign once its going with anyone you can to help me reach my goal.

Sorry to bother you with this long but again... I need your help.

Sincerely... Alejandr0

Tags
furiosa, madmax, movie model, truck, warrig