PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > >

Old 05-29-2019, 02:49 PM

Total Downloaded: 78.59 MB
Fantastic job. I still find that designing a card scale model is an extremely complicated task available only to real geniuses who can handle computer software and have plenty of time. Mr. Cor's designs are indeed one of the finest out there and something I appreciated very much is his very detailed building instructions, something most designers dislike and stay away from developing. They just want their models to be built by using guesswork and only by extremely experienced modelers with several years of card model building. Hope the DC-4 comes out soon.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 157.04 MB
Petestein,
I will send your compliments on to Cor.
Publishing will take quite some time yet - but again, worth waiting for!
I expect you know his other plane models? They used to be on Ecardmodels, but they can also be ordered (both printed or as downloads) through my website. The Fokker G-1 is very special - unknown, because only twelve had been delivered to the Dutch air force when war broke out. They were very effective against the vast majority of German fighters and bombers, but only two or three survived to be captured by the enemy...
Attached Thumbnails
Douglas DC-4 / C-54 for Paper Trade: Berlin Airlift.-coverg1hd.jpg   Douglas DC-4 / C-54 for Paper Trade: Berlin Airlift.-g1detailmotor.jpg   Douglas DC-4 / C-54 for Paper Trade: Berlin Airlift.-g1proto1.jpg  
Old 05-29-2019, 04:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 78.59 MB
Thanks for your information.
Old 05-29-2019, 09:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 460.51 MB
You know, the folks at the Boeing Aircraft Company may have some B-377 plans or materials. I found them pretty responsive in the past to inquiries from the public.

There are also some real live derivatives of the B-377 in existence. One might write to those air museums to see if they have any measured drawings. Three are: The Miniguppy in Tillamook, Oregon, Aero-Spacelines Mini-Guppy — Tillamook Air Museum, converted from a PanAm B377, and KC97 aerial tankers in the Air Force Museum in Dayton Ohio, and March Field Museum, in Riverside California.