PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Design Threads

Old 06-25-2010, 04:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.35 MB
yeah I saw it and downloaded it nice work by the way! I just posted some mini`s a little side project I have been working on, chek them out brah..
Old 06-25-2010, 07:33 PM

Well she is finnished...sort of. Got a lot of design issues mainly size of some parts, still dont like the bridge. It did go together rather like I intended. Once I got all the bugs out and converted to a postable file I will put it in the downloads section.
Attached Thumbnails
Trek verse Pirate Ship-vengenance-profile.jpg   Trek verse Pirate Ship-vengenance-top-1.jpg   Trek verse Pirate Ship-vengenance-top-left.jpg  
Old 06-26-2010, 08:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 122.42 MB
Send a message via AIM to Paragon Send a message via MSN to Paragon Send a message via Yahoo to Paragon
Oho, do I spy some of my MadKoiFish Enterprise parts in there?

Looks really great though, I'll probably download it and build her once I get some ink and paper. That may take awhile though.

I am curious why you decided to reverse the nacelle pylons.

Last edited by Paragon; 06-26-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:30 PM

I reversed them to be a little more compact looking, spread out makes for an easier target to hit no, anyway ...... yes some of the parts were borrowed from the Kelvin striped and redone as with most of teh desinged parts were part of some other kit gutted down to just the black outlines recolered shortened , cut meshed or completely redrawn....probally were my some of my size issues come from, any way I glad you like it.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 122.42 MB
Send a message via AIM to Paragon Send a message via MSN to Paragon Send a message via Yahoo to Paragon
What size issues in particular?
Google Adsense
Old 06-27-2010, 01:59 PM

Impulse engine way too small for the amount of parts it is, it just looks blah that small, and I wanted it a little more three dimensional than what Ive seen in models lately. The sensor array on the lower hull was a bit too large, I know there is some over hang but I got a bit too much when I went 3D with it...the bridge mesh I hate, actually redesigning it now, and most of the upper saucer section I have to scrap, so I have a lot more work ahead on her. The necks center pieces were too short, I think I didnt actually redo them like the other parts now that I think of it. But for now I am on a brake gotta get my new house up and running. I am now back on my minis posted two check them out. Later.