PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Designers helping designers

Old 11-10-2014, 04:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 518.43 MB
Copy and paste it to a DTP programme I use MS Publisher [you can download free DTP progs from the internet]. You can enlarge it or shrink by dragging it to what ever size you want. THe rulers on the top and side can be used to get the right size.With MS Pub.you can save it to many formats.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.37 MB
FYI, Photoshop can open Illustrator .ai file. Save your Rhino drawing in .ai vector file and Photoshop will open it right up. Because PS will pixelate your .ai vector lines, I like to scale my drawing in rhino 400% before I save it in ai. I then open in PS and scale the drawing back down 25% so I will have a very nice and clean 1 pix line in PS. If you r not printing high res image in glasses photo paper, 150 pix is usually all you need specially if your image is mostly solid colors, you don't need more then 150 pix, try 100 to 72 pix, you may not noticed any different. Other thing, check your PS and printer driver, make sure they are updated. If not, that could be your problem in printing too. And at the last resort, save your image in .jpg on Desktop and open in Preview to print - no ore then 150 pix. Have fun :D