PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Designers helping designers

Old 02-17-2016, 06:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.39 GB
You have to switch to parallel view in order to draw the lines correctly or they will be arranged all over the place. It took a while for me to find that out. I use SU only. Sometimes it is a bit stubborn but up to now I have found a solution to every problem. Don't give up! Once you have mastered it, it will be a very useful tool serving you well in future projects.
I tried working with dwg files but that process was a bit complicated. I had to redraw every line to make it work so I ended up importing jpgs of the images and redrawing the lines "the traditional way".
Old 02-17-2016, 02:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheSeim View Post
I found a pdf to dwg converter, maybe it can convert the pdf`s to dwg with only the layers i want.. haha.
Agree, junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheSeim View Post
i have printed pdfs of the house as A3 size, 1:50 scale, and started to cut manually..I will transfer the custted piezes onto 160-250 grams paper for stiffness. ( I start to regret all the angles and complex structure on the house now.) As soon as i learned to attach pics in the posts i will update. or maybe start my house threads..
Attached a pic of my actual house and cutting project
Try not to give up on any CAD program. At least you could make proper walls. Those re-scaled pdfs might be not very accurate.

Btw you posses a really cozy looking house.

Tags
lego, model, google, house, make, built, year, skilled, wanted, modeller, upload, earth, project, version, kit, studio, great, feedback, designer, clouded, area, discovering, forrest, ariel, closed