PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Designers helping designers

Old 04-11-2016, 11:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 220.07 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Looks great!! I can't wait to purchase it and build it myself. Looking forward to your other designs too.

I at one time was designing the Pelorus Yacht but gave up on it, I am to much of a perfectionist and was trying to get to much detail into it but couldn't. Maybe some day I will get back to it.
You don't have to purchase it, it will be free, but not totally open to unchecked "download"; such decision helps preventing the sitemasters from only-paper.ru from storing this and future models on third party sites, against my will.

So my idea is to post photos of completed examples on my deviantART Gallery, a mention directed to the aforementioned site as to why I decided not to make the model fully downloadable and a contact to get the model.

Russian people or anyone suspicious of having connections to that or any other suspicious "pirate" websites will not be eligible to receive the patterns.

I am also pretty sure that this entity we still don't know called "Alice Zhang" will use the photos I showcase and pretend to say "she" sells such model as completed; but as people are not stupid enough to think a completed papercraft can survive shipping - even if national only - no one has ever bought this crap of a Chinese miserable person behind this poor scam... xD

So this to tell how things will work on this case, might any of you here be wanting to have this and future models.

As for you Inky-san, don't worry, you are one who actually requested, so you are one of those who will later receive the patterns after I finish the second prototype I am currently building.

Keep track of my creations on
https://www.facebook.com/KashiwazakiPaperModelStudio
Old 04-14-2016, 05:08 AM

The second - and last - prototype is now completed. (^^)

The only modification to do is the height of the bridge block, which must be lower, having into account the thickness of it's own deck and the flybridge's deck above, to match with the sides' lines.

I was able to try that correction on this second prototype, and it proved to be the issue.

The model will soon be available, but not by free, unchecked download; instead, I will post photos of this completed model and add a description on my deviantART Gallery at MegaMoonLiner (MegaMoonLiner) - DeviantArt

So the download procedures will be as following:
- A main contact (not my eMail, if you wonder) will be provided in that description.
- People not eligible will be people connected to only-paper.ru (they will store my models on third party websites against my will, even if I make it fully explicit I do NOT want them to be stored there), people with bad records of copyright violations and anyone I see as suspect of violating the rules I provide.
- If eligible, the person will be notified about it and will receive the simple and brief rules I apply; patterns come the next day.
- If by any reason I see one or more of my models out somewhere not allowed (reposting is not allowed whatsoever), the check download project is scrapped and I will never share my yacht models again.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 967.02 MB
you did a fantastic job on this beauty. i hope your other unfold and builds come out just as well. i dont usually stop in to this part of the forums but if you ever need a hand at these i am pretty good with pep designer and 3DSMAX.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf111 View Post
you did a fantastic job on this beauty. i hope your other unfold and builds come out just as well. i dont usually stop in to this part of the forums but if you ever need a hand at these i am pretty good with pep designer and 3DSMAX.
Finally someone with the required skills at Pepakura Designer!! (^^)

I actually have a number of superyachts to design and unfold, so if one and another is of your interest, I give you the following list, all from OceAnco, and their website where you can examine them all.

Current design stage models:
DP055 TITAN

Future models:
DP046 E-MOTION
DP048 VITRUVIUS ACQUAINTANCE
DP069 STILETTO
DP023 REDENTORE
DP028 PRIMADONNA
DP030 COMMODORE
DP062 VIRTUS
DP036 THE DEFIANT
DP005 LUMEN
DP034 PANTHEON
DP027 WHITE STAR

Obviously not all may be made, they will be made upon how available me and I are available to, but I already let you have a sense of what's unfolding and leave you the choice.

My target is to take the papercraft concept to OceAnco in Alblasserdam, the Netherlands, and obviously your name will be later taken there.

I don't promise going there, but it's already an attempt I am making to make things come true. (^^)

So, would you still get along on this journey?

Old 04-21-2016, 05:02 AM

Forgot to mention, are you good at texture fixing too?

Google Adsense
Old 04-22-2016, 01:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 967.02 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashiwazaki View Post
Forgot to mention, are you good at texture fixing too?
im not to good with textures but i may know someone who is.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
The second - and last - prototype is now completed. (^^)

The only modification to do is the height of the bridge block, which must be lower, having into account the thickness of it's own deck and the flybridge's deck above, to match with the sides' lines.

I was able to try that correction on this second prototype, and it proved to be the issue.

The model will soon be available, but not by free, unchecked download; instead, I will post photos of this completed model and add a description on my deviantART Gallery at MegaMoonLiner (MegaMoonLiner) - DeviantArt

So the download procedures will be as following:
- A main contact (not my eMail, if you wonder) will be provided in that description.
- People not eligible will be people connected to only-paper.ru (they will store my models on third party websites against my will, even if I make it fully explicit I do NOT want them to be stored there), people with bad records of copyright violations and anyone I see as suspect of violating the rules I provide.
- If eligible, the person will be notified about it and will receive the simple and brief rules I apply; patterns come the next day.
- If by any reason I see one or more of my models out somewhere not allowed (reposting is not allowed whatsoever), the check download project is scrapped and I will never share my yacht models again.
just happy to know we on this site will be able to build this incredible model
Old 04-23-2016, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
just happy to know we on this site will be able to build this incredible model
The model is currently on corrections phase.

The only drawback is that there will be no instructions, as I must quickly move on to other projects, including the Great Lakes freighter「EDWARD L. RYERSON」then the rest of the planned Oceanco designs.

Nevertheless,「EQUANIMITY」will be ready for "distribution" in just a few days on my deviantART Gallery (not as a free download; please read the previous post to know more about the preset procedures for acquiring it).

Old 04-23-2016, 04:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
The model is currently on corrections phase.

The only drawback is that there will be no instructions, as I must quickly move on to other projects, including the Great Lakes freighter「EDWARD L. RYERSON」then the rest of the planned Oceanco designs.

Nevertheless,「EQUANIMITY」will be ready for "distribution" in just a few days on my deviantART Gallery (not as a free download; please read the previous post to know more about the preset procedures for acquiring it).
more of a challenge without instructions
Old 04-23-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
more of a challenge without instructions
Photos should somehow help you; I will provide as many photos of all requested details, so you guys can build her according to what you see.

Normally people uploading unfolds made on Pepakura also can give nothing but photos, as many as possible.

Now that my tides change towards a famous Great Lakes ship, I will also try a few simplified details to see how small one could build a fleet of Great Lakes ships without getting much trouble; this because I planned to design my favorite Great Lakes freighter, the 「SAGINAW」.

The Great Lakes freighter I want to start with before that is called 「EDWARD L. RYERSON」 and looking at her we see simplified, yet elegant lines all over, so my only problem will probably floating around the stern, same goes about any other ship like that.

Nevertheless, with the help of good Pepakura experts, I can unfold that and many more ship models. (^^)

Google Adsense