PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Designers helping designers

Old 08-08-2020, 02:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?

so i will and here's how you do it! first here is a step by step progress!

1, you need paperstock about 110lb thick and you don't need any strings attachments

2. you can cut a small hole like this? but not! too small or paper tubes will not turn.
3. I will show you you don't need anything else but glue? that's all.

now here is the why it should be done! watch me show you. by photos of this model! and this is not my creation but only the axles and holes in all 4 chassis rims of the car so look at the car underneath and see how it's done!

4. then insert the paper axles you should only have two front and back
through the chassis and the wheels will be on the next post!

but? do not glue the axles to the chassis or wheels and axles will not move or
rotate! i hope this will help you better!

remember you can do this on your own models too!
Attached Thumbnails
so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6288.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6289.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6290.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6291.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6292.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6293.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-08-2020, 05:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up ready for more steps? good!

now next you need a punch holder to punch holes inside the wheel not the outside thou? anyway continuing with the next step 5. cut out four wheels of this model! next punch a hole as show in the photos then take one of the axles insert into the back in the middle of the wheel and glue that one in then insert the wheel into the chassis and countinues that steps over and over again! untill done! do not try to roll the wheels yet? let till dry for one day till tommarrow untill then let me know how you really help you out! now for the photos finish!
Attached Thumbnails
so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6294.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6295.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6296.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6297.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6298.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6299.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6300.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6301.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6302.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6303.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6304.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6305.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6306.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6307.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6308.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6309.jpg