PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Diorama

Old 09-27-2010, 09:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Excellent work all around - research, design, construction, painting/finishing, photography and explanation. Bravo!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 36.10 MB
Great pictures Carlos and what a great job you did. Now I really want to build this model. According to my book called "Panther Variants" The Germans made 268 of these. Some were called Ostwalltrum and were hard to kill !!
Again great model.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 190.42 MB
The subject of Rafalsk kit is quite unusual. In that way is refresshing, as it brings a new theme to modelling: fortifications.
Actually after this, I found that the Finnish Armed Forces had (I think is no longer operational) built a complex of coastal defense using oudated T-55 turrets in the 80s. The Norwegians had something similar and I believe the Swedish too.
I cannot desgin on 3D programs, but I'm trying to build one with a turret of a T55, the result of a failed project of a friend of mine. I only need the volume of the turret, from the kit, I think made by Modelik.

Cotlet and Stev0:
To hear someone say that took model photos for reality that is a very good compliment.
Regards
Carlos
Old 09-29-2010, 06:32 PM

Carlos your work is Beautiful, Clean, Inspiring and Educational. and I LOVE your response as to why no Figures in the scene. BRAVO!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:05 PM

fortifications would be a cool category,.. many a failed tank builds could be ressurected as these diorama's!,..
Google Adsense
Old 07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
Thanks 4 the tank

Carlos, are you Da Man or are you DA MAN? Yea that's the question. I have buddy who makes dioramas all the time. Only thing is(dare I say?)his models are made of plastic. There, I said it, I have a buddy who does that thing. Ok, I;m sorry. Really. When he sees this it will blow the little mind of his. Carlos, this is a awesome model. I saw it in the D/L section but didn't see it like this. WOW, this is really a wonderful piece of hard work. Very nice modeling. Thank you. wc
Old 12-28-2019, 11:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.14 MB
I love these things. Great work on the detailing.Keep it up because it is very inspirational.