PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Diorama

Old 06-02-2014, 09:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 179.03 MB
Atomic Power Supply Prop for action figure diorama

I got to playing around in Photoshop over the weekend and came up with an atomic power supply prop for some action figure dioramas. These three are for A.I.M. (Advance Idea Mechanics), and HYDRA enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D. Iron Man, and Captain America. Then I decided to make one for S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm trying to get an energy grid forcefield to work as a transparent print, so I can redesign this into a double prisoner detention cell. Place an interior wall center of the box, with cell graphics and props on each side. Then install the energy field grid at each end to contain the action figure prisoners. I'm planning on using all of the props in different action figure display playsets that I'm working on.
Clif
Attached Thumbnails
Atomic Power Supply Prop for action figure diorama-.i.m.-yellow-container.jpg   Atomic Power Supply Prop for action figure diorama-hydra-green-container.jpg   Atomic Power Supply Prop for action figure diorama-s.h.i.e.l.d.-silver-container.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 06-03-2014, 04:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.56 GB
Way cool. I did have a forcefield that looked good before computer crash killed it, (gotta remember to back up more often!!!) I think i originally found it on rpgnow but am not sure and havent gotten around to going back to look. Good luck with a cool project!
Old 06-03-2014, 07:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 179.03 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by grifco2000 View Post
Way cool. I did have a forcefield that looked good before computer crash killed it, (gotta remember to back up more often!!!) I think i originally found it on rpgnow but am not sure and havent gotten around to going back to look. Good luck with a cool project!
Thanks. I figured out a graphic for the force field today. I remembered that Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. artist Jim Steranko used a lot of Op Art or Optical Art in his books. The graphic has an optical illusion that makes it look like its moving. I've attached a workup in color. I'll print it on clear decal material and stick it to recycled clear plastic for the "cell" doors.
Clif
Attached Thumbnails
Atomic Power Supply Prop for action figure diorama-shield-force-field-barrier-email.jpg