PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Diorama

Old 12-15-2018, 12:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up this will be my ever first diorama!

I did a new thing on paper model no more just paper model cars but trying other things to try out on paper like this one for instants my own play basketball court display! Diorama! the basket ball you can slam dunk in the hoops yourself and you can be ether Bugs Bunny VS Lola Bunny or Lola Bunny VS Bugs Bunny you have two Looneytunes characters to choose from! you can also play with your friends! just two pages prints and the stage only print ones! and I just fixed the loops bigger to make shore the basket ball fits right throw them both! have fun building it see you in 2019! that's all folks!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
this will be my ever first diorama!-dscf5114.jpg   this will be my ever first diorama!-dscf5115.jpg   this will be my ever first diorama!-dscf5116.jpg   this will be my ever first diorama!-fixed-basket-ball-court.jpg   this will be my ever first diorama!-space-jam-basket-ball-court-kit-color.jpg  

this will be my ever first diorama!-space-jam-basket-ball-court-kit1-color.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf the space jam court is now set up.pdf (199.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf the space jam court is now set up1.pdf (318.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf the space jam court is now set up2.pdf (973.8 KB, 6 views)
Google Adsense
Old 12-24-2018, 10:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.74 MB
Thumbs up up dated more improvments of the Diorama!

I didn't like the taping too much mass so I did it over again with stronger details and design with out denting out the cardstock 110 bi piece of newer tape techneeks and neat ness complex ever and now it looks more a lot er then it looks before and now after! Merry Christmas Too All My Friends And Members as well as new ones! sorry I didn't make a Christmas model this year! oh well back to the drawing board again!
Attached Thumbnails
this will be my ever first diorama!-dscf5119.jpg   this will be my ever first diorama!-dscf5120.jpg   this will be my ever first diorama!-dscf5121.jpg  
Old 12-24-2018, 03:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.03 MB
And a Merry Christmas to you too, sir.