PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > eric_son's Projects

Old 12-15-2014, 02:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_son View Post

Oh, I totally missed out on that game. The Steam Christmas sale is just around the corner. I'll keep an eye out if it comes on sale. I still have a years worth of games in my to-play backlog (no thanks to the crazy sales at Steam, Humble Bundler, GOG, BundleStars and Indiegala...)
Maybe I don't get exactly Your mind (my bad), but the game I've mentioned came about 12-13 yr ago ... Never mind..

Thanks for explanation of technique. Yes, it is a pity of such drawback as it might appear some mismatch.
In future I want to try some design software that are good on unwrapping textures.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.19 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroscope View Post
Wait, no cockpit? I saw former right in cockpit...
Yes, there is a cockpit.
The screenies that I posted in the original post is the current state of the model.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do a concurrent write-up when I was making the design.
So I'm now making up for it by doing a post-design write-up.
I'll eventually be able to do the details on making the cockpit internals...hopefully, when I get my Christmas leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharunas View Post
Maybe I don't get exactly Your mind (my bad), but the game I've mentioned came about 12-13 yr ago ... Never mind..

Thanks for explanation of technique. Yes, it is a pity of such drawback as it might appear some mismatch.
In future I want to try some design software that are good on unwrapping textures.
Oh, okay. I recall there was a recent (3-4 years ago) release of Wolfenstein. I initially assumed you were referring to that one.
Anyway, I do remember that other Wolfenstein release you were referring to. But I recall I was also preoccupied with a different game at that time --- Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. Damn..I lost a couple of years of my life to that awesome game.

Tags
bachem, metaseq, natter, pepakura