PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 03-21-2015, 02:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.23 GB
Tigger Papercraft (Winnie the Pooh)

Downloaded this originally from the Deviant Art site. Designed by Brandon.

I was attracted by the pose, plus I have an idea on how I want to display it, so the figure won't be handled. I've found that being handled usually ends up with the figure being crushed/deformed over time.

Here it is printed out on Staples 24lb Bright Ink Jet White...
Google Adsense
Old 03-21-2015, 03:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Nice!

And suitable for the theme of this year's International Paper Modelers' Convention.

Don
Old 03-21-2015, 03:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Hi Pete. Tigger has been on my 'to do' list for quite a while as well. What is it about tigers, eh?

No, I haven't managed to finish Dennis's WoW one yet. Fingers are still way too shaky. Did you ever get to finish your one off? I imagine getting that last leg in place was a challenge? I started mine again, working from the tail forward to the head, but I only got as far as the waist before the chemo took my fingers out of commission.

I have found that filling the bigger figures with builder's foam filler makes them quite rigid, and they survive handling by the Rug-Rats quite well. It works well in smaller figures too, but you need to fill quite a few together to avoid too much wastage. I've now invested in a Pro gun, with cartridges, which is much easier to control for small amounts, and can be easily cleaned out and reused.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:13 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
I went on their site and did a search for Tigger and I fould just about thing but the model I was looking for and I know of a child that might get a kick out of it. Can you set me up with a link to where I might be able to D/L it? Thank you. wc
Old 03-22-2015, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Hi Pete. Tigger has been on my 'to do' list for quite a while as well. What is it about tigers, eh?
No, I haven't managed to finish Dennis's WoW one yet. Fingers are still way too shaky. Did you ever get to finish your one off? I imagine getting that last leg in place was a challenge? I started mine again, working from the tail forward to the head, but I only got as far as the waist before the chemo took my fingers out of commission.
I will finish "that" tiger at some point!! I'm real big on working on what your in the mood for at that moment. If I'm forcing myself to finish/work on whatever, then it's no longer enjoyable.. At least for me!
Google Adsense
Old 03-22-2015, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wad Cutter View Post
I went on their site and did a search for Tigger and I fould just about thing but the model I was looking for and I know of a child that might get a kick out of it. Can you set me up with a link to where I might be able to D/L it? Thank you. wc
It might have been pulled because of Disney? (just guessing on my part). I'm not sure how long ago I grabbed it.. If your email can handle a 10.6 mb "Winrar" file, then PM me with your email and I'll send it too you. Since it was a freebie to begin with, I can't see a problem? If so, I imagine someone will let me know.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:12 AM

Feet...

Started with the feet, as I want to have an idea on the size of the base I'll be needing.. Will be stuffing with unused TP as I go..

Old 03-22-2015, 07:55 AM

Total Downloaded: 44.75 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatcrow2 View Post
Started with the feet, as I want to have an idea on the size of the base I'll be needing.. Will be stuffing with unused TP as I go.
Looks like a fun project and happy to hear that you are stuffing with "unused" TP! Good to know! Lol
Old 03-22-2015, 09:34 AM
Anime Moderator

Total Downloaded: 23.29 MB
Quote:
Will be stuffing with unused TP as I go..
I find that reassuring!
Looking great so far!
Old 03-22-2015, 10:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
It might have been pulled because of Disney? (just guessing on my part). I'm not sure how long ago I grabbed it.. If your email can handle a 10.6 mb "Winrar" file, then PM me with your email and I'll send it too you. Since it was a freebie to begin with, I can't see a problem? If so, I imagine someone will let me know.
There's a Mediafire download still available if you search for 'Tigger' on the PaperCraft Museum. Just tried it and it worked for me.

Tigger | PaperCraft Museum