PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 07-15-2016, 04:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Sorry David, I always use photobucket myself. I suppose there must be other hosting sites that work, but I don't know which one to recommend.

Lots mentioned here ... https://www.searchlock.com/search?q=...sting+websites but again I've not used them.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 14.63 MB
Ok going to give posting these pictures another go now I have read the
flikr help .

Last edited by romanmodels; 07-21-2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: didt work
Old 07-22-2016, 08:43 AM

What's your hangup with Photobucket David? Personally I've never had problems with them.

I ran out of free storage space one time, so I started trimming out some of the old stuff, but as soon as I started deleting, a pop up offered me some extra space for free.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:34 PM

John think I confusing it with image shack. I have a Flickr account already
so I'm going to give it one more try that doesn't work then yes I think I'll try photo bucket

Old 07-22-2016, 03:48 PM

Okay so this is my final try trying to get Flickr to work.
The first picture of her chin and mouth. Top of the chin and the mouth are made up of separate pieces, from the sides and were a slightly different shape of the mouth needed to be squashed together to get it to fit correctly in the side pieces. The next two show the nose added this wasn't too bad but it is quite tabby they need to be cut down a bit.

Google Adsense
Old 07-22-2016, 03:52 PM

Well that worked well didn't it in posting a reply it is missed off the pictures the final bits saying it worked so will have to work out use photo bucket.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:59 PM

Just out of interest, what method did you use to post pictures at the begining of the thread David? That seemed to be working OK for you.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:01 PM

Right here are the pictures. used up the last of my photo space here.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:05 PM

John I was using the photo galleries here on the paper models site so the image location copied over fine the same as when I used the galleries on the UK paper models site. Almost filled my space up here so was really looking for somewhere else to put them I was hoping the Flickr account I already had would work. But it hasn't so just have to get over my mental block about photo bucket give it a try

Old 07-22-2016, 04:33 PM

I presume you are using picture space provided by the forum? I must admit that I've never used the facility, mainly 'cos I don't know how. Photobucket was recommended to me when I first started posting here and having no problems with it I've just carried on using it. I have often wondered how posters get that neat little strip of photos below the post, but I've not looked into it.

There's some nice 3D features developing in the Fox's face. It looks quite a complex build too. All this bare flesh does show up one thing though ... you aren't using a 'lineless' print of the model. Did you not download the .pdf along with the .pdo?

With a figure like this I usually build two. The first one with all the fold lines on it but without the texture. This I build up with all the folds firmly creased so that it goes together exactly as designed. This shows me how each part is meant to twist and curve, and any difficult to access tabs, etc, can be experimented with as required. When I've got each bit right (even if a bit messy) I then build the lineless, but textured part onto the second model. With this lineless part, as far as possible i don't put any folds into it. I just allow the card to curve as it is pulled into shape by one tab at a time.

"same as when I used the galleries on the UK paper models site." ??? What site is that then? Didn't know there was a UK one.

Tags
foot, leg, ankle, completed, world, calf, werefox, height, perfect, views, tabs, elf, parts, stick, separately, taps, thicker, rest, card, backing, cut, back, front, left, side