PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 11-26-2016, 09:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 14.63 MB
John should have done a post sooner but here is a reply and an update.
There were two files with the model on with the scorelines and one without and as I done the elf without scorelines I thought the ware fox I would do her with the scorelines, in hindsight I should have done her without scorelines.
There was a UK papermodelers website that was shop and forum, but the guy hosting it ran into technical problems with the site and it has now ceased to exist but it did have a very good and easy to use photo hosting.

Well on with the build update. Her eyes and forehead pieces cut out and ready to assemble

The completed face and the back of her head

The completed almost nude body.

Hair added to the back of her head.

Hair added to the front of her head.

And with her fox ears added.

That's all for now got to edit some more photos. now off to finish her off

Old 11-27-2016, 07:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.23 GB
Excellent work!!
Old 11-27-2016, 10:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Well I like it, but I'd have to build her out in the shed.
Old 12-17-2016, 05:10 PM

Thanks eatcrow and john
she does start to get a bit more decent from now on
but first her ponytail the designer designed it to being U-shaped with the open end facing the back of her head I didn't like this so I filled it in.

While I was working on the ponytail alterations I was also altering her bikini top and shirt by making them separate I printed out the parts on normal copy paper and then painted in the bikini top as you can sort of see it through her shirt. I then cut the parts out to make bikini top.

I then added her ponytail.

After that it was moving onto the shirt starting with the top and the shoulders.

Then cutting out the back the side parts of the shirt remembering to position the tabs in the right place when it came to join the back and lower sides to the front side pieces. It was a bit of struggle to get it to fit nicely round the arms and to join together under the bust.

The last part of the shirt was the bow, it took a bit of working out how the parts went but then it built up nicely.

Before I started doing her trousers I needed to make her shoes with heels and soles were fairly straightforward. I added a bit of lead in the soles and I needed to add quite a bit in heels as with her shoes fixed in place she tended to tip forward. The straps were a problem to get them to fit nicely round the foot and to fix to the soles.

That's all for now

Old 12-17-2016, 06:08 PM

Lookin' good David, but as they used to say about Norma Jean ... You can pile all the jewels and furs you like on her, but she still looks her best buck naked.
Old 04-25-2017, 03:59 PM

Long time no pictures David?? I know you've finished her 'cos she made an appearance at Milton Keynes.

Can't see clearly from this pic, but it looks like she's lost a tail or two?
Old 04-25-2017, 04:32 PM

Err, sorry. I'm confusing this Werefox figure with Ahiri Firefox by Paper Rock. The Firefox has Nine tails.

I'd still like to see more pictures of the Werefox though.

Incidentally, if anyone is looking, the download link for the Werefox seems to have been removed. My copy is temporarily locked up in a USB hard drive caddy with a duff PSU. Pretty sure the drive is OK, just gotta find a suitable power pack for it. Tried to install the drive into my PC, but I find the Mobo is too new and it ain't got no IDE slots on it. Hundreds of models archived on there, so I've got to access it somehow. My son says he's pretty sure he has some of the same type of caddy, so he'll bring one over on his next visit. Failing that, I guess I'll just have to fire up an old PC and install it in there.

Correction: The download link is working again. You have to rest your curser on it before it becomes visible.

Last edited by JohnM; 04-25-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:51 PM

sorry John been busy and a bit lax in posting the larst pics of her. i have foud uploading pics to photobucket a pain in the evenings likes to crash my browser, its ok first think in the mornings. but will try to do it this week end.

Old 04-27-2017, 03:21 PM

Whenever you can David. I guess you've got the sort of Rural BB pipe I used to enjoy. £40 pm for 3Mb/s on a good day, but usually around 1.5 to 2Mb/s or less. Any downloading needed to be done between 0100hrs to 0500hrs, or they would just time out and fail. Living half way up a mountain I thought I was lucky to get that.

I was stunned when a cold caller claimed Sky could provide me with FTP at £33 a month (all calls and line rental included). I didn't believe it for a minute, but I had to give it a go. I already had Sky TV as the Terrestrial signal is crap up here. I can see the transmission mast, but it needs a mains amplified antenna just to get an unreliable signal.

OK, I didn't get FTP (Fibre to premises), only FTC (Fibre to cabinet), but the cabinet is only 50 yds away. So now I enjoy reliable 37 to 38Mbs downloads. Oh the luxury of downloading things just to have a look, and then just deleting the duds straight away.
Old 04-30-2017, 02:48 PM

Hi John, broadband isn't too bad and we have got fibre to our box but obviously there's a lot more usage in the evenings I use the post office on my phone and broadband but I don't think it helped by having so many tabs open in Firefox I find a site that is useful I open a new tab and move on otherwise i will forget. which I think probably overloads the flash player especially with all the ads that photobucket has. But onto the main topic miss warefox. Now then where did we get to. Ah yes I just done the shoes so all that is left are the trousers.
We started off with hot pants.

Then shorts.

Then those ridiculous shorts that come down to the knee.

And finally full-length.

and finaly with her brush fixst in place.

Google Adsense

Tags
foot, leg, ankle, completed, world, calf, werefox, height, perfect, views, tabs, elf, parts, stick, separately, taps, thicker, rest, card, backing, cut, back, front, left, side