PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 08-29-2017, 01:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.82 MB
One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories

Hello

I wanted to share with you with my latest model of Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories by One Piece. When I sow this mecha in manga I felt that I need to have one . I found templates on some site and started to build it. Unfortunately becasue of my lack of free time it took me almost 2 years to finish it but finally it's done. I hope you will like it.
Attached Thumbnails
One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0375.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0377.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0388.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0390.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0394.jpg  

One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0398.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0404.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0406.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0407.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0411.jpg  

One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0413.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0415.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0417.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0418.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0419.jpg  

One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0424.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0426.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0429.jpg   One Piece - Knight of Gold from Five Star Stories-dsc_0433.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-29-2017, 02:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.74 GB
looks great fantastic detail, think it would have taken me longer to build
Old 08-29-2017, 07:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Really like that.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:45 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.23 GB
Fantastic model!!
Old 09-07-2017, 12:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.82 MB
Thanku you all. I really like this unique design of mecha from FSS so after a little break will start building new model from this manga. Hope it will take me less time to build it.
Google Adsense