PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 09-08-2020, 09:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!

i did it again bugs bunny is now turned 80 years old! i i did a lot of researching on his years on his history records! and i found out how he was famous most wanted and top notch character he was and he still is his Birthday is July 27 1930 and i believe in the 1940 too?! and now his ageing a lot color tone but still gray so what i said was i was going to try to do him with yellow gloves and two tone not white but a little tan lighter not too dark so i sit at my art table start to drawing out what he will look like today in the year 2020! the future is hare folks and more not only that i also did my own carrot cake out of paper and card stock including carrots lots of them in 3D! and i tried too make bugs hold the carrot cake but he fell over to heavy so i did the next best thing put the cake in front of him as a surprise!!! and bending over looking at it with a look on his furry face! and then i like to add a more to it as i get so ideas in my head! i hope you all like it!
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6348.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6349.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6350.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6351.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6352.jpg  

Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6353.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6354.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6355.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6356.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6357.jpg  

Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6358.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6359.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6360.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6361.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6362.jpg  

Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6363.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6364.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6365.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6366.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6367.jpg  

Google Adsense
Old 09-08-2020, 09:50 AM

Thumbs up more is hare it's not over yet?

sorry i can't upload any more files now i can!
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6368.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6369.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6370.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6371.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6372.jpg  

Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6373.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6374.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6375.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6376.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6377.jpg  

Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6378.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6379.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6380.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6381.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6382.jpg  

Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6383.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6384.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6385.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6386.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-dscf6387.jpg  

Old 09-08-2020, 09:56 AM

Thumbs up now for my PDF Files! and PNG ones too!

and the best of all the work!
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-bugs-bunnys-80th-happy-birthday-bash-color.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-bugs-bunnys-80th-happy-birthday-bash1-color.jpg   Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80 Years and counting! paper model and more!-bugs-bunnys-80th-happy-birthday-carrot-cake-color.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny 80th Years.pdf (283.7 KB, 11 views)