PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Figurines and Anime

Old 08-28-2009, 02:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Oh yeah, about the next build, I'm still open, but almost closed my mind.. this was from local forum request. :D, it could be Saviour Gundam or Infinite Justice (Both from SEED.. Doh!). Oh btw, Jules (Paper-replika designer) is also on search for his first gundam model. he planned a Unicorn Gundam, but it seems he change his plan again. Let's see what will come up from him.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.67 MB
Cerebrave,

I'll be getting to work in the next day or 2. I got 1 quick build to do before that (Lightning McQueen) for my nephew's B-Day.

Send the file with the corrections whenever you're ready

Your other builder's model looks great BTW :D

Oh Jules if you're listening, we need Tequillia Gundam :D :D :D

G1
Old 08-29-2009, 01:57 PM

G1,
sorry for the wrong parts, I will make a revision for sure. Oh yeah, can you help to check out what is the height of you plastic MG Force Impulse? (HEAD to TOE, antenae included) you did said you have one didn't you? Its for my reference.. THanks

On the other hand I've got a test builder for this Blast Impulse. I got no reference for its MG weapon pack, hell there are no MG plastic kit provided for Blast. Currently, I'm in the middle of unfolding it and do some texturing. Next will be the Force weapon pack.

Then to the next gundam .... :D

Old 08-29-2009, 02:10 PM

Cerebrave,

I have the HG 1/100 not the MG kit but last night I did hold your part sheets to several parts on the trees (the plastic kit's not built yet :P ). The parts I did checks on are a near perfect size match so I thik you're on the mark for scale

I plan on building both models at the same time as soon as I finish Mc Queen.

The Blast Paks look great BTW

G1
Old 08-31-2009, 11:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 365.92 MB
Yikes! That's tiny

I suppose the small size lets you display more of them though :D

SteveK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter 1 View Post
57TM,

Yeah the Marasi is a nice design :D THose old kits are rather horible aren't they? If 1/144 is small for you stay away from the 1/144 Gundam 00 kits :P

Here's the 1/144 Exia I'm using the conversion parts to make it an Astrea.

G1
Google Adsense
Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 AM

Cerebrave,

Anything you choose to model will be a welcome addition! Thanks!

SteveK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerebrave View Post
Oh yeah, about the next build, I'm still open, but almost closed my mind.. this was from local forum request. :D, it could be Saviour Gundam or Infinite Justice (Both from SEED.. Doh!). Oh btw, Jules (Paper-replika designer) is also on search for his first gundam model. he planned a Unicorn Gundam, but it seems he change his plan again. Let's see what will come up from him.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57townsman View Post
Yikes! That's tiny

I suppose the small size lets you display more of them though :D

SteveK
57TM,

Indeed they take up less space but 1/144 appeals to me for another reason. You see the 1/100 kits tend to only be of the main suits and perhaps 1 or 2 others but the 1/144 lines tend to have more of the grunt suits which appeal more to me than most of the special units. Take Gundam 00 for instance. My favorite suit is the Terrian. It's garbage compared to a GUndam but it does more for me. Leos in Gundam Wing, GMs and Zakus from Gundam 0079, ect., ect.

G1
Old 09-01-2009, 11:33 AM

Getter1,

Yes, that's true also. I guess what they save by making simpler molds (and what they make on the MG and PG kits ) allows them to make a wider variety. I don't think this is more evident than in the Gundam line, what with 30 years of mecha designs to choose from. My fave is the Marasai closely followed by the Zaku line. What can't you do with a Zaku? Tanks, cannons, submarine, space, sniper, and minelayer versions, customs, and more. For me the more menacing the better.:D

SteveK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter 1 View Post
57TM,

Indeed they take up less space but 1/144 appeals to me for another reason. You see the 1/100 kits tend to only be of the main suits and perhaps 1 or 2 others but the 1/144 lines tend to have more of the grunt suits which appeal more to me than most of the special units. Take Gundam 00 for instance. My favorite suit is the Terrian. It's garbage compared to a GUndam but it does more for me. Leos in Gundam Wing, GMs and Zakus from Gundam 0079, ect., ect.

G1
Old 09-03-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57townsman View Post
Getter1,

Yes, that's true also. I guess what they save by making simpler molds (and what they make on the MG and PG kits ) allows them to make a wider variety. I don't think this is more evident than in the Gundam line, what with 30 years of mecha designs to choose from. My fave is the Marasai closely followed by the Zaku line. What can't you do with a Zaku? Tanks, cannons, submarine, space, sniper, and minelayer versions, customs, and more. For me the more menacing the better.:D

SteveK
every body has their own personal favourite. Just wonder why people loves zaku.. :p

I personally like those with antenae, i mean the standard look gundam. well. thats it, I guess every body has their own personal favourite, that makes this worlds vary.

G1.
I sent you the correction parts. I hope you can start building it soon. THanks so much! :D